Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I strat to walk, like an hour walk.
    Twice a week
    Im walking with a friend or with my iPOD.

Ty to do some walking Alex

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
      Twice a week

Walking is hard too

This is far more relaxing....
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Well i'm going to be fat if i won't do something...^

Comment

Wouldn't wanna stop you from doing sports!!! It's admirable! Don't listen to me!!!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

OK, i won't

Comment

OK, i won't

I didn't mean it literally!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post

I didn't mean it literally!!!!

FarGate

Comment

I loved that episode!! Might watch it tonight

Comment

Twice a week

Wait! You mean getting up in the morning and breathing regualrily isn't work out enough?!

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                        Wait! You mean getting up in the morning and breathing regualrily isn't work out enough?! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2i1d1co.gif
                        More than enough!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                          Wait! You mean getting up in the morning and breathing regualrily isn't work out enough?!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...3_15_00048.jpg

A.
                          I'm doing it in the evening

Comment

I do fitness 6 times a week. When you get used to do it, you'll miss it if you can't do for a day.
                            I go to play squash, I have a mini stepper at home, I use it quite often... I do several sports now. I start it tomorrow, as I was on holiday and I was like, my body needs some rest as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                              If you have Continuum screencaps at 1080p where Claudia appears you can send them to my email or you can write a link to donwload them.
                              I have 1080p if you still need them
                              Just tell me how many and in which format (bmp, tga, png or jpeg)

Here's some as jpeg at 95% quality/compression ratio
                              Spoiler:

Click the thumbnails for bigger image

sigpic
                              Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Spoiler:

Click the thumbnails for bigger image

sigpic
                                Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Working...
                                X