Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
        Sigh, everytime I see those abs I just wanna

Very true

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        Hi putschki1969 *waves*! Welcome!!
        *waves*
        Thanks for the welcome! (And squeeee, another German speaking GW member! )

Abs for ValaMalduran cos I know she loves them even though she won't admit
        My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

lol hi everyone just thought i'd say somthing about vala in sg-1 she is soooooo cool she was a breath of fresh air in sg1 and is my one of my favourites in sg1
          sigpic
          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
            lol hi everyone just thought i'd say somthing about vala in sg-1 she is soooooo cool she was a breath of fresh air in sg1 and is my one of my favourites in sg1
            *waves*
            Hiya!!
            I think so too!!! She's very cute and funny and adds a lot of humour to the show
            My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

*pops in*

I made a calendar with Vala and experimented with masks. i hope you like the result

*pops out*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                *pops in*

I made a calendar with Vala and experimented with masks. i hope you like the result

*pops out*
                Awwwwwww....I really like it!! I have absolutely no idea how to work with masks !!!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  *pops in*

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Sorcha1985/psp/th_ValaKalender.jpg

*pops out*
                  It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                    Awwwwwww....I really like it!! I have absolutely no idea how to work with masks !!!
                    thank you and Putschki - well I had no idea to - i just tried and that's what came out. couldn't tell you how i made it either

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                      Abs for ValaMalduran cos I know she loves them even though she won't admit
                      http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...pic08sized.jpg
                      I do (love those abs).
                      Ha, I'm thin but you can instantly tell that I barely work out/ do any sports.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I do (love those abs).
                        Ha, I'm thin but you can instantly tell that I barely work out/ do any sports.
                        Same with me MINUS the barely I'll replace it with 'NEVER'

Comment

Psst...IB...

Spoiler:
                          I am getting my hair cut in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Psst...IB...

Spoiler:
                            I am getting my hair cut in the morning.
                            Cool!!!

You know what you want? Any special style/cut?

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                              Same with me MINUS the barely I'll replace it with 'NEVER'
                              I really wish I'd get off my a$$ and do some more, casue my physical "fitness" is abysmal.

Aeryn was nice enough to demonstarte my favourite work out.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I really wish I'd get off my a$$ and do some more, casue my physical "fitness" is abysmal.
                                I hear ya!!!!

Aeryn was nice enough to demonstarte my favourite work out.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s1_5_00054.jpg

A.
                                Yeah, life can be pretty tiring when you are busy doing nothing at all

Comment

Working...
                                X