No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey puts. Welcome . Oh no...not the clone game again....I need a drink...quick..I get a headache .

****Hugs everyone and gives cookies ****

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Dominion/6.jpg
      RFruitie: *wanders over from Furnace* Afternoon everyone. Welcome Putschki! Hello, darlings. *hugs Vala and ECVala* You both look smashing today.
      Thanks for the welcome

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      Well, yes!
      Seawas (oder wie immer man Wiener Dialekt auch phonetisch schreibt ) nach Wien aus Innschbruckch!

A.

It's so great to meet a fellow Austrian!!! *huggles you tight*
      We are so few..

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Hey puts. Welcome . Oh no...not the clone game again....I need a drink...quick..I get a headache .

****Hugs everyone and gives cookies ****
      *waves* Thanks for the welcome!!!

And yeah, lots of clones...I guess it's easy to lose track

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post

It's so great to meet a fellow Austrian!!! *huggles you tight*
        We are so few..
        It's the quality not the quantity!

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

It's the quality not the quantity!

Very true!!
          Love the pic!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

I just love all the picspam in this thread! I'm definitely all fangirlly over CB! I absolutely adore her.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
              I just love all the picspam in this thread! I'm definitely all fangirlly over CB! I absolutely adore her.
              *waves*
              Picspams are a fabulous thing!!!I am in love with them as well!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=ValaMalduran;8707913]Hey girl!

Well, I think the problem is... how do I explain that. In English you always use "you" to address someone. If you make it formal, you add "sir/mam". It's different in German/Austrian. There's an additional version of "you", a bit like You in letters, that's automatically more formal.
                In this movie they addressed each other with "you" (obviously!). But it made me realise what an integral part this verbal distance played in their relationship - in complete juxtaposition to their emotional closeness.
                In short, it was just strange.

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                *waves*

Wanted to say 'hi'! I have been lurking here for quite some time and I finally decided to make myself known to you!

I LOVE the beautiful pics you keep posting of Claudia!!! She's just gorgeous!!!!

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                  Welcome
                  Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Number one indeed.

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                      Well, hello to you, too.

A.

Comment

Number one indeed.
                        *nodnod*

Comment

Funnily enough, since about a month I have a working colleague who bears a striking resemblance to the lovely Ms. Black. Only ten years younger.

A.

Comment

Funnily enough, since about a month I have a working colleague who bears a striking resemblance to the lovely Ms. Black. Only ten years younger.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...es/photo73.jpg

A.
                            Wow!!! Would love to have that as well!!!
                            A CB clone running around is certainly a nice thing

Comment

And she's very nice, too. Albeit, she's working in a different department.

A.

Comment

And she's very nice, too. Albeit, she's working in a different department.

A.
                                Nice AND beautiful!!! What's not to like?

Comment

Working...
                                X