Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    Farscape? You won't find it online, but if you're somewhere in Europe and AXN SciFi is available in your country, then you can find Farscape there, they're airing first season now.
    I live in England and we don't get SciFi! (Unless you've got Sky, which I haven't) I suppose I'll just have to save up for the dvds!
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

I made an icon!
      Last edited by LiliJ; 19 October 2008, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        What a fun episode!
        Yeah it was I laughed on it... These two are hilarious

Comment

^Thats a class icon

CONTINUUM PICS IN SPOILER!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
            The scene with the gun was hilarious
            ^

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
              Spoiler:
              The scene with the gun was hilarious
              ^
              Spoiler:
              I totally agree, the look on Mitchell's face was just legend

Comment

Great Continuum pics! Can't wait to see it - have ordered it!

Oh, and I made another..few icons!

Last edited by LiliJ; 19 October 2008, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                  I live in England and we don't get SciFi! (Unless you've got Sky, which I haven't) I suppose I'll just have to save up for the dvds!
                  How far from London? 'cause you know, Claudia is here right now...

Comment

Um, just south of London. I've been going up there a lot recently, and am going up there next week.

Comment

Um, just south of London. I've been going up there a lot recently, and am going up there next week.
                      Have you been to the LFCC today or going to do this tomorrow to say "hi" to Claudia? Her today's talk was great, although far tooooooo short, just a little bit more than half an hour, unfortunately and this was really huge disappointment for everybody in the audience, she didn't allow pics to be taken of her during her talk...

Comment

I'm not really sure what that is... When, where?

oh, and I've hit 1,000 posts - how do I put a custom avatar on?

Comment

I'm not really sure what that is... When, where?

oh, and I've hit 1,000 posts - how do I put a custom avatar on?
                          Not yet, you have to reach 2000 posts to be able to put a custom avatar.

And LFCC is London Film and Comic Con. It's in Earl's Court 2 - tomorrow it starts at 10 am. Claudia is signing autographs and doing photo shoots with people both days, so you still have a chance to talk to her and have a professional photo taken with her But her talk was just today. I was able to tape it with my digital voice recorder, but since I was sitting quite far and there were a lot of noises from the outside the talk area, and the recorder was in my pocket, the recording need very serious technical help with cleaning to be able to understand what Claudia was saying...

Comment

Hi,

My first time dropping by this thread, I usually tend to stick to the D/V corner of this forum, but while Daniel was what originally hooked me on the show, I've grown to love Vala as well. I just haven't put as much thought into her character. She's going to end up taking centre stage in a fic that I'm working on right now, though, so I'm looking for some advice on Vala's character and motivations. I've asked some questions in a post on my LJ that I'd appreciate if any of you Vala fans would stop by and take a look at.
                            sigpic
                            Live Journal | FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                              Have you been to the LFCC today or going to do this tomorrow to say "hi" to Claudia? Her today's talk was great, although far tooooooo short, just a little bit more than half an hour, unfortunately and this was really huge disappointment for everybody in the audience, she didn't allow pics to be taken of her during her talk...
                              i said it in the dv thread and i'll say it again - you lucky lucky duck! i'm jealous - any really good bits from her talk (or you know...all of it...whatever ) that you might like to shaaaaaare?

nat
                              My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

First pic I found from the London con. I'll just post the link as it's obviously a photo op. Source is the official con forum.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...post&p=1211713

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X