Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    Well... the video taping is FORBIDDEN at LFCC, but I'm taking my digital voice recorder with me, so let's hope I'll be able to record just audio at Claudia's talk. And of course I'm going to take a lot of pics...
    Have a lot of fun at the convention, stay close to Claudia, talk a lot with her (something about Claudia Black Online too), take a lot of pictures and keep all those memories bacause you have to tell me all your experiences in London. You can also write them and help me to do the same thing when I upload my page with all the information about this convention.

Comment

God you just gotta love her! lols! I SOOO want to get that Audio CD of that stargate book she read with Mike Shanks! ^___^ Oh and btw how many ppl here are scapers too? *raises hand* I AM!!!! ^__^ tehe

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

...what's a scaper...?
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          ...what's a scaper...?
          A Farscape fan ^___^ tehe

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
            Well... London isn't exactly in my area, as I live in Poland...
            So you're Polish? I have a great Polish friend... And I love your country.

Comment

...what's a scaper...?

Naughty, naughty!!! Everyone knows that!!!! ***go to your room, I mean back on the sofa ***

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Naughty, naughty!!! Everyone knows that!!!! ***go to your room, I mean back on the sofa ***
                *glares* I think YOU should have the sofa tonight, dear! My back's starting to hurt...

Oh I see! No, I'd like to be but I've never seen it. Does anyone know a site I could watch it on?
                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  So you're Polish? I have a great Polish friend... And I love your country.
                  Really? Nice to hear this What is your country, btw?

Comment

...what's a scaper...?
                    Scapers are fans of Farscape There was even sort of an argument several years ago between Jim Henson Company and the Scapers community about the rights to use the name...

Comment

*glares* I think YOU should have the sofa tonight, dear! My back's starting to hurt...

Oh I see! No, I'd like to be but I've never seen it. Does anyone know a site I could watch it on?
                      Farscape? You won't find it online, but if you're somewhere in Europe and AXN SciFi is available in your country, then you can find Farscape there, they're airing first season now.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                        Tonight 'Prometheus Unbound' will be re-aired on our TV channel
                        What a fun episode!

Comment

Scaper here!
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

WOOTZ! Tehe ^______^
                            ~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

hmm well i just found out that she did many voices in video games like God of War and Crysis
                              sigpic
                              100 million light years away from earth:
                              Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

Originally posted by shivna View Post
                                hmm well i just found out that she did many voices in video games like God of War and Crysis
                                She did.
                                You can hear/see/read about it ---> http://www.claudiablackonline.com/ve...lang=en&Id=126

http://www.claudiablackonline.com/ve...lang=en&Id=117

http://www.claudiablackonline.com/ve...lang=en&Id=113

Comment

Working...
                                X