Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    When is the deadline?
    October 25th... it's in the con book maker's info.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      October 25th... it's in the con book maker's info.
      Oooops! Looks like I need stronger glasses...

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
        Totally Agreeeeeee. Best Character in the movie.
        I second that she is amazing, not sure bout the dress tho but she looked beautiful and her cute wee baby bump

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
          I second that she is amazing, not sure bout the dress tho but she looked beautiful and her cute wee baby bump
          In her interview for TV Zone at the beginning of this year Claudia complimented the costume designer very much about this dress

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
              In her interview for TV Zone at the beginning of this year Claudia complimented the costume designer very much about this dress
              Really? In some shots it looked all right, but there were many more (and maybe it was the camera's fault) that looked downright unflattering to me. I had to keep looking at her gorgeous face to keep from getting distracted by the jarring dress.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Which movie is being discussed?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  Which movie is being discussed?
                  Continuum. Have you seen the promos? Quetesh has a very...interesting dress on.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                  ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                    Continuum. Have you seen the promos? Quetesh has a very...interesting dress on.
                    Thanks and nope. I've been avoiding all the promos. I know the dress in The Powers That Be was very flattering.

I'll see you all tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep.

Comment

I'm proud, I pre-ordered Continuum on Amazon.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                        I'm proud, I pre-ordered Continuum on Amazon.co.uk
                        I'm still not sure whether I want to buy Continuum or not...

Comment

Chop chop, lots do to, tis Vala day .

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            Hey, guys!
                            I have a request for everyone. I'd like you to submit something for Claudia's con book this year. In case you don't know, a con book is a scrap book or binder full of letters, notes, drawings, printed digital art (like your banners ), photos, and comments for a certain person who's a guest at a con. This one will be for Claudia and will be given to her at the con in Burbank this November. There are some basic rules I'll list below and the email address where you can send the submission is at the bottom of this post.

If you've ever wanted to say anything to Claudia, now's your chance. And without the awkward dry mouth, stammering, sweaty palms or other nerve-induced reactions. You can tell her just about anything... but NO, IB, no marriage proposals. If you have any questions after you read the rules, feel free to PM me here. I can't check in on the thread much until after I see Continuum, 'cause I absolutely HATE knowing that I'm missing out 'cause of spoilers. So... here ya go....

Here are the 'rules'

* Nothing profane or lewd - if you wouldn't say it to your Mother then don't say it to Claudia
                            * If you are going to include photos with other people in them please make sure you have everyone in the photo's permission to do that
                            * Limit the size to no more than an 8" X 11" page - unless the individual Con book maker specifies otherwise (email the person below for this one)
                            * No stories, fan fiction, scripts or anything that could be considered an item for publication - none of the cast are NOT ALLOWED under their contracts to receive such submissions
                            * Poems, limericks, haikus and personal salutations are okay as are notes wishing Claudia all the best in her current and future work
                            * You can submit almost anything that is meaningful to Claudia and you
                            * Try to submit in recognized formats that most of us have on our computers such as MS Word/Works or Word Perfect. Avoid software that is not widely available as not everyone has access to specialty programs.
                            * The people compiling the individual Con books reserve the right to reject or edit any submission they feel could be offensive, inappropriate or just too long for inclusion - if you want Claudia to be able to take it with her, the book has to be small.

Con book maker: Camerascaper (deadline Oct 25th) e-mail to [email protected] , include Claudia and/or con book in the subject line

Hope we get some great input from you guys! Thanks!!
                            Oh wow that sounds great! I was looking for an excuse to make more Vala icons! Hmm, remember that poem I posted, do you think she'd be interested in that?
                            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                              Oh wow that sounds great! I was looking for an excuse to make more Vala icons! Hmm, remember that poem I posted, do you think she'd be interested in that?
                              What poem? Could you re-post it?

Comment

Amaretti: *beams in* So this is the boudoir...nice.

Spoiler:

RVal: Amaretti, dear, who gave you permission to come in here and post your flyer?

Amaretti: No one. *continues shaving*
                                RVal: Right. *sighs, ogles*

Comment

Working...
                                X