Next movie? Hmm...do tell .
                      It's a secret

Comment

Great pics

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                          It's a secret
                          ...but...but ***cute puppy face**

Don't make me send the cookie monster after you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            ...but...but ***cute puppy face**

Don't make me send the cookie monster after you!!!
                            I will give cookie monster milk and cookies and then he will forget why he come after me

Comment

Hey, guys!
                              I have a request for everyone. I'd like you to submit something for Claudia's con book this year. In case you don't know, a con book is a scrap book or binder full of letters, notes, drawings, printed digital art (like your banners ), photos, and comments for a certain person who's a guest at a con. This one will be for Claudia and will be given to her at the con in Burbank this November. There are some basic rules I'll list below and the email address where you can send the submission is at the bottom of this post.

If you've ever wanted to say anything to Claudia, now's your chance. And without the awkward dry mouth, stammering, sweaty palms or other nerve-induced reactions. You can tell her just about anything... but NO, IB, no marriage proposals. If you have any questions after you read the rules, feel free to PM me here. I can't check in on the thread much until after I see Continuum, 'cause I absolutely HATE knowing that I'm missing out 'cause of spoilers. So... here ya go....

Here are the 'rules'

* Nothing profane or lewd - if you wouldn't say it to your Mother then don't say it to Claudia
                              * If you are going to include photos with other people in them please make sure you have everyone in the photo's permission to do that
                              * Limit the size to no more than an 8" X 11" page - unless the individual Con book maker specifies otherwise (email the person below for this one)
                              * No stories, fan fiction, scripts or anything that could be considered an item for publication - none of the cast are NOT ALLOWED under their contracts to receive such submissions
                              * Poems, limericks, haikus and personal salutations are okay as are notes wishing Claudia all the best in her current and future work
                              * You can submit almost anything that is meaningful to Claudia and you
                              * Try to submit in recognized formats that most of us have on our computers such as MS Word/Works or Word Perfect. Avoid software that is not widely available as not everyone has access to specialty programs.
                              * The people compiling the individual Con books reserve the right to reject or edit any submission they feel could be offensive, inappropriate or just too long for inclusion - if you want Claudia to be able to take it with her, the book has to be small.

Con book maker: Camerascaper (deadline Oct 25th) e-mail to [email protected] , include Claudia and/or con book in the subject line

Hope we get some great input from you guys! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Hey, guys!
                                I have a request for everyone. I'd like you to submit something for Claudia's con book this year. In case you don't know, a con book is a scrap book or binder full of letters, notes, drawings, printed digital art (like your banners ), photos, and comments for a certain person who's a guest at a con. This one will be for Claudia and will be given to her at the con in Burbank this November. There are some basic rules I'll list below and the email address where you can send the submission is at the bottom of this post.

If you've ever wanted to say anything to Claudia, now's your chance. And without the awkward dry mouth, stammering, sweaty palms or other nerve-induced reactions. You can tell her just about anything... but NO, IB, no marriage proposals. If you have any questions after you read the rules, feel free to PM me here. I can't check in on the thread much until after I see Continuum, 'cause I absolutely HATE knowing that I'm missing out 'cause of spoilers. So... here ya go....

Here are the 'rules'

* Nothing profane or lewd - if you wouldn't say it to your Mother then don't say it to Claudia
                                * If you are going to include photos with other people in them please make sure you have everyone in the photo's permission to do that
                                * Limit the size to no more than an 8" X 11" page - unless the individual Con book maker specifies otherwise (email the person below for this one)
                                * No stories, fan fiction, scripts or anything that could be considered an item for publication - none of the cast are NOT ALLOWED under their contracts to receive such submissions
                                * Poems, limericks, haikus and personal salutations are okay as are notes wishing Claudia all the best in her current and future work
                                * You can submit almost anything that is meaningful to Claudia and you
                                * Try to submit in recognized formats that most of us have on our computers such as MS Word/Works or Word Perfect. Avoid software that is not widely available as not everyone has access to specialty programs.
                                * The people compiling the individual Con books reserve the right to reject or edit any submission they feel could be offensive, inappropriate or just too long for inclusion - if you want Claudia to be able to take it with her, the book has to be small.

Con book maker: Camerascaper (deadline Oct 25th) e-mail to [email protected] , include Claudia and/or con book in the subject line

Hope we get some great input from you guys! Thanks!!
                                When is the deadline?

Comment

Working...
                                X