No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried a few ways to download flash videos from Firefox but they didn't work in this one.

Comment

Yeah, I join those who say those sunglasses are not the best for Claudia.... I don't like it, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
        Qetesh/Ba'al scenes are definitely the BEST of the whole movie and it was Rob Cooper who gave Wright the idea...
        Agreed there. Qetesh was the only thing about the film that exceeded my expectations. I wouldn't say it's a bad film - it's just typical of what I've come to expect of BW: a lot of story, a lot of action, but very little depth. It's an enjoyable enough way to pass an hour and a half...although I still think it could have afforded more CB That woman is just amazing on-screen. Even next to CS, who I think is one charismatic man, she steals the show!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Agreed there. Qetesh was the only thing about the film that exceeded my expectations. I wouldn't say it's a bad film - it's just typical of what I've come to expect of BW: a lot of story, a lot of action, but very little depth. It's an enjoyable enough way to pass an hour and a half...although I still think it could have afforded more CB
          -Stef
          If Rob Cooper hadn't given BW some ideas, we'd have gotten EVEN LESS of CB in the movie.

Comment

her hair is absolutly CLASS i so want mine like hers....tho my hair is a mess so i dnt think it would sit the way Claudia's does.....meh....

Comment

If Rob Cooper hadn't given BW some ideas, we'd have gotten EVEN LESS of CB in the movie.
              Don't like BW

Comment

Really Spoiler
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                  Don't like BW
                  I hate him since "Beachhead".

Comment

Really Spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    He, he... looks like a "love scene"

Comment

I hate him since "Beachhead".
                      Hate is a strong word
                      I;m not fan of him, he really don't like Vala...

He, he... looks like a "love scene"

Comment

Hate is a strong word
                        I;m not fan of him, he really don't like Vala...
                        because she's much more interesting character than Carter and Claudia is 10 thousand more talented actress than AT.

Comment

Comment

Good point. Hence why I worship at the alter of RCC I mean, he's the one who created Vala (and D/V) and I believe he was also the one who had wanted to make Vala a regular in S9, no? Cause I recall TPTB vetoing that decision and so she was reduced to six episodes before the network peoples saw how amazing CB/Vala was and okayed bringing her back as a regular for S10. I wonder what S9 would have been like with more Vala...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

because she's much more interesting character than Carter and Claudia is 10 thousand more talented actress than AT.
                              It's just your opinion. I think they both great and i love Claudia much more

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Good point. Hence why I worship at the alter of RCC I mean, he's the one who created Vala (and D/V) and I believe he was also the one who had wanted to make Vala a regular in S9, no? Cause I recall TPTB vetoing that decision and so she was reduced to six episodes before the network peoples saw how amazing CB/Vala was and okayed bringing her back as a regular for S10. I wonder what S9 would have been like with more Vala...

-Stef
                                I hpoe BC won't write any of the futuer Stargate movies! Really.
                                I'm not fun of Can (Sorry ) If Sam was the leader of the last movie, i would enjoy it much better and of course MORE of Vala! He sould be ashamed about so little time of Vala in the last movie.

I'm not going to buy continue. I just didn't like it. HA!

Comment

Working...
                                X