No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try those links when I finish. Terrafirma is a forum full of great fans about Claudia but it will be difficult because they have their forum and their community for a long time.
    We have a selected communities out there but I'm not Lawrence of Arabia trying to reunify all of them in one and only flag.
    BTW I love Lawrece of Arabia movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
      I remember, but sometimes I need another kind of collaborations of fans who are closer to Claudia in conventions or awards because a haven't much time to follow her appearances in public. I'm working 24 hours every day on this site and after 2 years I realize that my forum is dead and the people don't participate enough.
      I'm going to release my 2.0 version and I'm going to give me another 6 months to see what happens. If I can't reactivate my forum with enough energy and increase a lot the number of visitors of the site I will start to think about the things that I wouldn't like to do. So the future is in your hands.
      2 years ago I had a dream where we were together in the best Claudia Black website, working together and keeping the world updated with information about our australian goddess, with people in London, in LA, in Australia, etc, searching and writing news. Maybe it was too ambitious but I'm still working on it.
      Your forum is in spanish i think.
      and everyone who like Claudia post in here for some reason. The GateWorld is a great place.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        Your forum is in spanish i think.
        and everyone who like Claudia post in here for some reason. The GateWorld is a great place.
        Well... let's put it this way: PARTS of Gateworld are great place But definitely not the whole board. Some places are extremely nasty.

Comment

My forum is in English and Spanish just the same as the website.

Comment

I'll try those links when I finish. Terrafirma is a forum full of great fans about Claudia but it will be difficult because they have their forum and their community for a long time.
            We have a selected communities out there but I'm not Lawrence of Arabia trying to reunify all of them in one and only flag.
            BTW I love Lawrece of Arabia movie.
            Yeah, the forum can be a problem, I remember that www.claudiablack.de also tried it in the past and failed. People prefer to post in the forums where actors' threads are just a part of the bigger thing. But my suggestion was more about finding people to help you with news and pics from various events, like Tuesday's Saturns, next month's LFCC (let's hope Claudia won't cancel her appearance there like she did with Chevron 7 con), etc.

Comment

I accept suggestions so put your ideas on the table. Thanks for your comments.
              I can create a new forum trying to find the best way.
              Last edited by Runciter; 27 June 2008, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                Well... let's put it this way: PARTS of Gateworld are great place But definitely not the whole board. Some places are extremely nasty.
                Parts of. of course
                I usualy goes to the same threads so i don't know really what going on the whole board

Comment

I accept suggestions so put your ideas on the table. Thanks for your comments.
                  First of all, try to exchange links with as many popular Farscape and Stargate related websites, as possible, for example Michael Shank's official website - http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/links/index.shtml
                  Doing so will definitely help to increase the traffic

Comment

Comment

My surprise: 3 HQ pics of Claudia (as my Photobucket allows to share it.... they were much bigger actually) If you want them by original size, PM me and I send them by email

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                        My surprise: 3 HQ pics of Claudia (as my Photobucket allows to share it.... they were much bigger actually) If you want them by original size, PM me and I send them by email
                        The original size pics are here: http://newfilmdimension.com/2008/06/...saturn-awards/

The last pic was definitely taken in the wrong moment, when Claudia was moving and not entirely ready for the photo to be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                          The original size pics are here: http://newfilmdimension.com/2008/06/...saturn-awards/

The last pic was definitely taken in the wrong moment, when Claudia was moving and not entirely ready for the photo to be taken.
                          Ah OK, I didn't find them there....

Comment

Some more pics of Claudia from Saturns:

Comment

Claudia near Ben, her shirt opened automaticly

Her eyes are so blue and gorgeous

Comment

There're much more pics here: http://dryope.livejournal.com/394681.html?view=7887033

Comment

Working...
                                X