Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
    *sigh*

I obviously like to torture myself. Look at those abs...

Spoiler:

A.
    Seems so !! *joins her*
    Spoiler:

Comment

*sigh*

Spoiler:

A.
      I guess I'm going to start swimming pool after I more or less recover financially from Chevron 7 disaster

Comment

*sigh*

Spoiler:

A.

There is something missing there...

Spoiler:
        a hickey . teee hee hee hee hee heee!!!!

Comment

*sigh*

Spoiler:

A.
          oh wow - does anybody know hoe CB keeps her in shape?

Comment

Does anyone know what Claudia is up 2? I havnt seen her in anything really since stargate...anyone know what she's got planned?

Comment

Originally posted by stard7 View Post
              Does anyone know what Claudia is up 2? I havnt seen her in anything really since stargate...anyone know what she's got planned?
              In her very recent interview included in Shell Game CD (follow the link to know what it is, Claudia recorded it in February this year ) she mentioned a movie, but she hasn't known yet whether it's gonna be TV or theatrical release and she's also writing something... If she doesn't cancel her appearance at next month's London Film & Comic Con I guess we have a chance to know something more

Comment

Originally posted by stard7 View Post

Pancakes for me .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Pancakes for me .
                  Dream on...

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                    Dream on...

***Dreaming on ***

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                      In her very recent interview included in Shell Game CD (follow the link to know what it is, Claudia recorded it in February this year ) she mentioned a movie, but she hasn't known yet whether it's gonna be TV or theatrical release and she's also writing something... If she doesn't cancel her appearance at next month's London Film & Comic Con I guess we have a chance to know something more
                      It's looks like something very important. It could be a new movie. I miss Claudia on big screens around the world.
                      If you know more about this secret projects please share with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                        It's looks like something very important. It could be a new movie. I miss Claudia on big screens around the world.
                        If you know more about this secret projects please share with us.
                        Yes, it would be great to see Claudia on big screen, perhaps filming this one was the reason that she cancelled her appearance at Chevron 7? Let's hope we'll find out something more in the near future. BTW, are you going to make it to London to say "hi" to Claudia next month?

Comment

There is something missing there...

Spoiler:
                          a hickey . teee hee hee hee hee heee!!!!
                          ***Dreaming on ***
                          Why do I have the feeling that there's a connection?

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          oh wow - does anybody know hoe CB keeps her in shape?
                          Well, I guess discipline, yoga/pilates and good genes.

During her S9 SG1 guest star stint (Verbatim #8)

“I’ve never felt the pressure, in terms of my body-shape and my own body-image, from anyone to look a certain way. For instance, I made a decision for Stargate… it was like a sick experiment… I have a fast metabolism, so I’ll see if I can Linda Hamilton myself (within reason). It requires a certain level of dedication in terms of diet and hours that you put in and I find the exercise mind-numbing. Someone once told me: ‘What’s the point of developing a bicep because the size to which some people in the gym will develop them, you’d think they needed to lift cars’. It’s purely an aesthetic thing and agenda. But I thought it’d be interesting to see what my body could do and whether I could train myself… things like going down to skimmed milk.,” she explains. “I got a free program that came with a gym membership. I got written a program and I followed it while I was in Vancouver. I did twenty to thirty minutes every couple of days and I was seeing some results. I don’t think I’d want to maintain that. I think it would be incredibly difficult and I intend to prioritise other things. I genuinely prioritise food… I love it.
                          A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Sie French Connection .

Comment

Well, I guess discipline, yoga/pilates and good genes.

During her S9 SG1 guest star stint (Verbatim #8)

A.
                              yay - thank you. but it's nothing I could do xD Discipline? what's discipline?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                yay - thank you. but it's nothing I could do xD Discipline? what's discipline?
                                Precisely...

You can read the whole interview from Verbatim Magazine HERE - and the rest of the interview is on page 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X