Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    hey y'all

I was experimenting a bit and experiments went bad . But I wanted to share it with you though

It doesn't look bad but on one of the pics isn't Vala
    Spoiler:

Comment

thx - I know but it looks a bit like her - so that's why I didn't mind using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        It doesn't look bad but on one of the pics isn't Vala
        Spoilsport!!! .

Comment

Well I loved it, Fainne! Very nice! So, what's been going on while I was away? Anything fun?
          ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

hey y'all

I was experimenting a bit and experiments went bad . But I wanted to share it with you though
            Very cool...though seeing Aeryn there really freaks me out. I have a hard time remembering they're the same actress since I watch the two shows separately.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

thx - I know but it looks a bit like her - so that's why I didn't mind using it.
              Ah....OK
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                Very cool...though seeing Aeryn there really freaks me out. I have a hard time remembering they're the same actress since I watch the two shows separately.
                Thank you. Again i'm sorry for confusing you I didn't think about it

Comment

hey y'all

Thats really good well done

Comment

*envious of everyone on this thread's amazing artwork talents*

The only talent I have is with words... I suppose I could write a poem about Vala... any requests?

Comment

hey y'all

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                        *envious of everyone on this thread's amazing artwork talents*

The only talent I have is with words... I suppose I could write a poem about Vala... any requests?
                        yay - I can't write at all. one poem please about Vala and Daniel and their relationship (no shipping - just the special chemistry between them)

Oh, and thank you. glad you like the Vala/Aeryn wallie

Comment

A poem about a relationship without shipping? Gargh, that's going to be hard! But I shall try. I'll watch lots of eps with them bantering... The problem is though, poems tend to be about feelings unless they're funny, and I'm not that funny... Wait though, starting to have an idea... Shall report back with a poem soon!

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                            A poem about a relationship without shipping? Gargh, that's going to be hard! But I shall try. I'll watch lots of eps with them bantering... The problem is though, poems tend to be about feelings unless they're funny, and I'm not that funny... Wait though, starting to have an idea... Shall report back with a poem soon!
                            Chop, chop, its ZZZZ time .

Comment

VIDEO BREAK!!!!

John/Areyn in Farscape....this vid is raunchy as hell

FARSCAPE:IM SO EXCITIED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEvK7v1csyg

Comment

woa ur right she is beautiful in it but then shes a beautiful woman so shes beautiful in anythin and i have noticed shes alot skinnier in stargate than she was in farscape....im off to watch stargate my brother has finally let me have the tv woo *thinks what epis to watch*

Comment

Working...
                                X