Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Aeryn: *smiles*

RFruitie: Things are great. I had a fabulous time at the amusement park yesterday. The roller coasters are so much fun.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
      Ok this is stupid but i dont get how this whole aeryn/vala thing works with the pictures...
      It's not stupid. You are not used to them. I have a Vala clone and an Aeryn clone, so they are in here today chit-chatting.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/32.jpg
        RFruitie: Things are great. I had a fabulous time at the amusement park yesterday. The roller coasters are so much fun.

Vala: That's good to hear. I will need to drag Aeryn to one of those places this summer.

Aeryn: You...drag me? *snorts*

Comment

It's not stupid. You are not used to them. I have a Vala clone and an Aeryn clone, so they are in here today chit-chatting.
          This phrase is very familiar . I recall I had problems too with your Morse code .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            This phrase is very familiar . I recall I had problems too with your Morse code .
            Everyone does at first. I only bring the clones in here once a week...usually.

If it is a problem, I can keep them away.

Comment

Everyone does at first. I only bring the clones in here once a week...usually.

Why would it be a problem? We love you and your clones . Don't mind silly lill me. You be mean and do your thing .

Comment

NOOOOO!!!! They are funny. We always need Vala/Aeryn here - the more the better How do I get a clone? My Carson Clone feels very lonely

Comment

Why would it be a problem? We love you and your clones . Don't mind silly lill me. You be mean and do your thing .
                  Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  NOOOOO!!!! They are funny. We always need Vala/Aeryn here - the more the better How do I get a clone? My Carson Clone feels very lonely
                  *giggles* A lonely Carson is a horrible thing. You should take Vala from IB, maybe? *giggles more*

Aeryn: Getting a clone is quite simple. What kind are you searching for?

Vala: We know several strays who could use a good home. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                    Ok this is stupid but i dont get how this whole aeryn/vala thing works with the pictures...

Like Addy and IB said, it is not stupid at all. I had a hard time understanding when I first started too.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

*giggles* A lonely Carson is a horrible thing. You should take Vala from IB, maybe? *giggles more*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap48a.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap12a.jpg
                      Vala: We know several strays who could use a good home. *winks*

RFruitie: They always know the best stray clones. I know they have helped on a couple of occasions for our clan.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

, oh no, having someone other's clones would be horrible. I'd always have to look after them and keep them from running away
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap48a.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap12a.jpg
                        Vala: We know several strays who could use a good home. *winks*[/CENTER]
                        Umm, I'd like to have any clone who is willing to stay with me

EDIT 1000
                        Last edited by Fainne; 11 June 2008, 08:16 AM.

Comment

, oh no, having someone other's clones would be horrible. I'd always have to look after them and keep them from running away

Vala: Could you narrow it down a tiny bit?

Aeryn: Are we talking about a male or a female clone?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap13a.jpg
                            Vala: Could you narrow it down a tiny bit?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap49a.jpg
                            Aeryn: Are we talking about a male or a female clone?
                            lol, I thought of Vala/Aeryn clones - so female to balance it a bit for I already have a male clone

Comment

Oh how fun

*waves at integrabyte*

Comment

EDIT 1000

RFruitie: Congrats on 1000 posts, darling. *grins*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X