Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    Actually all 4 seasons are on iTunes in USA now.
    Oh cool! Last I had checked, only the first three seasons were available here.

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
      Oh yeah Wendy, I forgot about Itunes. The quality of the episode will be so much better there. I used Itunes to watch some of SGA. I didn't watch the first 3 seasons when it was initially released. Had to grab episodes here and there. Now to buy the first season of Farscape on DVD is getting more and more expensive. I think you have to get them used. . I do want the starburst editions of the all the seasons but I do have all the regular editions and the mini-series. It took a while to get them all but I loved Amazon.com, Ebay, and Half.com.
      I'm afraid you won't get the first season of Starburst Edition anymore. Officially it doesn't exist, since ADV Films lost their rights to it a year and a half ago, SONY is the new rights' owner, but unfortunately they aren't in a hurry to release season 1 any time soon. My guess is their laboratories are working on the masters to prepare Blu-Ray edition.

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
        Great - are they cheaper than dvds though?
        Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
        1,99 USD per episode.

I would say yes. You could end up spending at least $60 easy on the seasons....season 1 is more if you can find it because they don't even make it anymore.

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
        Oh yeah Wendy, I forgot about Itunes. The quality of the episode will be so much better there. I used Itunes to watch some of SGA. I didn't watch the first 3 seasons when it was initially released. Had to grab episodes here and there. Now to buy the first season of Farscape on DVD is getting more and more expensive. I think you have to get them used. . I do want the starburst editions of the all the seasons but I do have all the regular editions and the mini-series. It took a while to get them all but I loved Amazon.com, Ebay, and Half.com.
        I have all the Starburst Editions. I combed Amazon and Ebay all last summer to find them. Like you, it took a couple of months but I finally found them all. Then I bought PKW from Amazon.com. It was pretty cheap there.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Ok this is gonna sound rude saying this.....but wow that woman has huge boobs...

*hides

Comment

sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

oops double post

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

She looks like she wants a hug.

****((HUG))****

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Random fun pix... 'cause I was just reminded that I have 'em

And WELCOME to the Boudior, Lili!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            Yeah she was. The Premiere episode was almost ten years ago.
                            And it was filmed earlier than that. So what was aired in spring/summer 1999, was filmed by the end of '98.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            The first couple seasons are also on iTunes.
                            All four seasons are on iTunes now. They still don't have PKWars but that's probably 'cause you can still easily get that on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                              I really need to get Farscape! But I don't have a video iPod... should do soon though. How do you think Vala changes over the years she was on SG-1?
                              Farscape was AWESOME, Lili! You won't regret buying it.
                              As for Vala, I adore Vala's changes. I think she's changed more than ANY other character on Stargate, and pretty quickly, too, considering she's only been part of the team for a year. Took her a while, but I think she's finally able to trust everyone on the team now.

Comment

Great pics!

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X