No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, IB... I ever tell you that I have a pic of me with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      It took about 4 months (or less) for these blonde streaks to disappear... as the first pic was taken at the beginning of May 2005 and the second one mid-September 2005, about 3 months before Claud's first son was born

Comment

Hey, IB... I ever tell you that I have a pic of me with her?
        Will you share it with us?

Comment

Her hair is gorgeous!

Are you telling me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
            Will you share it with us?
            Alas, it's not a digital and I don't have a scan of it.
            In other words, I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Are you telling me?
            Yes. I've seen it... in person. It's frelling AWESOME!
            And no, I didn't touch it. I'd love to, but I don't wanna freak her out.

Comment

Wow her hair is long id love to no how she has the patience to care for it lol

Comment

Look what I've found at CBS' "Moonlight" board. We REALLY have the reason to support the fight for getting "Moonlight" back!

"The Cleaner was originally written with Claudia Black in mind for the role, but Claudia was pregnant at the time and therefore couldn't do it. Harry was thrilled that they got Claudia back for "Sonata." He said that the Cleaner would be featured more in season two."

The first "Moonlight" convention is taking place in LA right now and people are posting reports from there at Moonlight boards. This news came in one of the reports...

ETA: Harry is Harry Werksman, "Moonlight" executive producer and writer. Several years ago he and his wife, Gabrielle G. Stanton wrote 3 episodes for Farscape's second season - "Home on the remains", "My three Crichtons" and "The Ugly Truth".

Comment

^^I didn't like this episode at all, it was really boring IMO but Claudia was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                    ^^I didn't like this episode at all, it was really boring IMO but Claudia was awesome
                    she was. Plus, I really enjoyed the episode. Especially Logan's "Lando Carlisian" quote. It would be really great to see Logan and The Cleaner (of course played by Claudia again) interacting more the next season... let's hope another channel will pick the show up, so we can enjoy Claudia playing The Cleaner much more

Comment

she was. Plus, I really enjoyed the episode. Especially Logan's "Lando Carlisian" quote. It would be really great to see Logan and The Cleaner (of course played by Claudia again) interacting more the next season... let's hope another channel will pick the show up, so we can enjoy Claudia playing The Cleaner much more
                      She'd have to lose that fringe for my money. She looks like a dom from a prison drama. My Australian and UK friends will remember Prisoner Cell Block H.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                        She'd have to lose that fringe for my money. She looks like a dom from a prison drama. My Australian and UK friends will remember Prisoner Cell Block H.

Mag
                        This Polish viewer also remembers Prisoner Cell Block H. It was on TV here at the beginning of 1990's as far as I remember. I loved the series, especially Lizzie... Remind me "a dom", I can't recall this.

Comment

This Polish viewer also remembers Prisoner Cell Block H. It was on TV here at the beginning of 1990's as far as I remember. I loved the series, especially Lizzie... Remind me "a dom", I can't recall this.
                          Are you being playful LinR. The er rather dominant prison warders or inmates. Perhaps everyone has seen Prisoner Cell Block H. Who knew!

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                            Are you being playful LinR. The er rather dominant prison warders or inmates. Perhaps everyone has seen Prisoner Cell Block H. Who knew!

Mag
                            Okay, my English is not perfect, so I really had no idea what you were talking about. I guess you mean somebody like Bea, right? She was really dominant...

Comment

Okay, my English is not perfect, so I really had no idea what you were talking about. I guess you mean somebody like Bea, right? She was really dominant...
                              I think your English is marvellous. I was just aware of PGness re the thread. I can't remember the names of the characters but there were several you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Or actually in a brightly lit room.

Mag

Comment

Look what I've found on my Xena DVD .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X