Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot for the caps.

I see the cheekbones are as razorsharp as ever.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Nice pics . Thank you

Comment

Thanks for the screencaps !
        I have to admit that I don't like her look in Moonlight (*hides* don't hit me for that)!! I was "Oh my..." when I saw her!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, re Moonlight, saw a few vid clips and the pics. Can't quite work out why they went with the fringe and the NY accent. Did they think CB's normal voice is too posh for a cleaner?

Mag

Comment

Thanks for the Moonlight caps DJGirl Claudia looks amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
              Yes, re Moonlight, saw a few vid clips and the pics. Can't quite work out why they went with the fringe and the NY accent. Did they think CB's normal voice is too posh for a cleaner?

Mag
              'cause american producers/directors are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                Wendy, your screencaps are so clear and of course Claudia look great. So you are off to clean. We'll call you "The Cleaner" *giggles*

Even though I don't love her hair in Moonlight I do think that it does show her beautiful facial features. Reminds me of the tight battle pony she wore some in season 4 of Farscape. She was gorgeous. Look at those eyes. Wow!!!

Hey Mag, I bet you are right about her voice. Wonder if she had to use this voice to match the previous "Cleaners"?
                Probably, but that's stupid.

Comment

Question to Icons artists here: are you planning to create some "Moonlight" icons featuring Claudia any time soon?

Comment

****sigh...they posted another hot pic with Claude ****

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                      Question to Icons artists here: are you planning to create some "Moonlight" icons featuring Claudia any time soon?
                      Me: not, I am sorry. I hardly have time now, and when I create icons, mostly I do from the Formula 1 world, I don't feel like making any CSI:Miami icons, either.... (although I love the show and Ryan Wolfe hah )

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                        Thanks for the screencaps !
                        I have to admit that I don't like her look in Moonlight (*hides* don't hit me for that)!! I was "Oh my..." when I saw her!
                        i was like "thats not Claudia *goes in for a close up* .. holy bleep!" To be honest i didn't like her in moonlight.. The accent was.. werid.. the hair and costume didn't do it for me, but i still love to see her in that whole "don't mess with me" position.

Mick and Beth weeeeeeee!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                          If i can use the caps of DJgirl I am willing to make some tonight and tomorrow for you yes Any request or so?? or more screencaps??

I still haven't seen it yet but that might take me a while before it comes on Belgium tv In the meantime I'll just enjoy the caps

Comment

*sneaks in* hi there!
                            I made a calendar sheet with Claudia - well, it's more an exeriment. Hope you like it though ^^

*sneaks out*

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X