• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

FIN

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Yeah, but for some reason, my capping finger found a lot more pics of the shirtless John...strange, I know.
        LOL Not at all

Comment

You're killing my click-save index finger again, Addy!

Thanks a million.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            You're killing my click-save index finger again, Addy!

Thanks a million.

A.
            Addy: (via Blackberry) You're welcome. I am hoping to do Flesh and Blood next Monday. I need to edit the caps.

Comment

Nice picrun

Comment

Morning
                Great caps Addy

Comment

Hello dear Vala lovers! I'm very pleased to announce the unveiling of mine and Stef's latest (and the only finished) project!

We created an LJ Community called:

The Tortoise and the Harem
                  A Vala Multi-Shipping Community

It's a place where Vala-lovers of all kinds can come and post their stuff! So come on over everyone, it's one more place to gain celebrity for your art, fics and/or vids!!

||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Multi-shipping makes sense with the characters Vala actually met and interacted in the series. Anybody else, as it happened in certain thread with quite nasty manipulation, is going to be wrong.

Comment

Hey, everyone...I just saw that they have a new poll over at Stargate Solutions asking "Assuming Jack is in the next movie, who else is your SG-1 must have?" There are options for Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, S/D/T, Vala, Cam, or All. Take a minute to support our gal or the whole team VOTE HERE

-Stef
                      Last edited by Stef; 12 May 2008, 11:29 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Hey, everyone...I just saw that they have a new poll over at Stargate Solutions asking "Assuming Jack is in the next movie, who else is your SG-1 must have?" There are options for Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, S/D/T, Vala, Cam, or All. Take a minute to support our gal VOTE HERE

-Stef
                        Voted. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                          Fingers crossed! Claudia will be in UK next month, Chevron 7 con in Northampton - June 13-15.
                          Yeah, I know but I can't efford this convention

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Aeryn/Vala!
                          Thanks

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                          That's great.
                          To work in a Natural History Museum? You're so lucky! and your diploma is so interesting

Also Happy Birthday.
                          So many people in here are 'Taurus'

Thanks ! Already worked in the museum during my internship and I liked it!!

Oh yeah and I'm happy to be a 'Taurus'

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                          Hey!!
                          Would be great, yeah. Also, if I could go....
                          Hope so!!

Thanks for the pic run
                          Spoiler:

Comment

CBS cancelled "Moonlight"... so this Friday's episode will be THE ONLY episode in which we'll see Claudia as The Cleaner I really hope the ratings are gonna be this good that CBS will change their mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                              Sad news. I am up to episode 6 of the series and am trying to finish all the way up to the Friday episode with Claudia. I like the show but I do think that it is strangly very similar to an older vampire show that I loved, Forever Knight. Still glad to see CB in television. She has the most beautiful speaking voice and I can see her doing so much voice work in the future. I do love to see her and hear her both so her TV series are my favorites.
                              I totally agree with you! i could listen to the woman read a phonebook and i would be absolutely thrilled lol but being able to drool over my girl!crush is always a plus too so i'll hope for more tv series for her ....maybe she could get a part on rage of angels with MS and CJ...
                              My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                                I totally agree with you! i could listen to the woman read a phonebook and i would be absolutely thrilled lol but being able to drool over my girl!crush is always a plus too so i'll hope for more tv series for her ....maybe she could get a part on rage of angels with MS and CJ...
                                Okay, stop tapping into my secret desires I know MS loves working with her...and I even recall him blogging that he would listen to/watch her read a phone-book as well...so if he has any say, she might just make an appearance (I'm crossing my fingers!).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X