Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    Just in case not everybody from Europe noticed that info: Claudia will be attending Chevron 7 event in Northampton, UK mid-June!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

So many lovely pics today . Yeeeehaa!! Where is that multi thud/thunk whatever lounge...so I can say hi on the 6th .

Not very familiar with the ship thunk words...I have no idea what they mean .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                So many lovely pics today . Yeeeehaa!! Where is that multi thud/thunk whatever lounge...so I can say hi on the 6th .

Not very familiar with the ship thunk words...I have no idea what they mean .
                Addy: (via Blackberry) The Multi-Thunker Lounge is under the Off Topic section since we basically use the place as a hangout for us and our clones. The link is in my siggy.

Multi-Thunker just means you really like more than one of the actors/actresses.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          Addy: (via Blackberry) The Multi-Thunker Lounge is under the Off Topic section since we basically use the place as a hangout for us and our clones. The link is in my siggy.

Multi-Thunker just means you really like more than one of the actors/actresses.
                          Thanks!!! You are a cookie!!! I posted there so I don't forget about it .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              Thanks!!! You are a cookie!!! I posted there so I don't forget about it .
                              Addy: (via Blackberry) You're welcome. Would that be chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin or Fig Newton? *giggles*

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X