Comment

OK

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Claude wants to sing a serenade under my balcony?

Comment

At the con when you're talking to several hundreds people you need a microphone to be heard everywhere...

Comment

I couldn't find a Vala discussion thread, so I hope that it's okay to post this here. I posted it on the Sam thread earlier and thought some Vala fans might be interested too.

Over in the fandom section, someone is asking for female fans to answer some questions for an undergraduate research project. I found the questions to be very thought-provoking and I'd be really interested to see what she finds out. In answering the questions myself, I discovered a newfound understanding and respect for both characters that quite surprised me.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54609

As I stated over on the Sam thread, if you do have strong negative opinions about either Sam and Vala, I might suggest you email or PM your answers to the original poster instead of posting them on the forum. I would hate to see the thread turn into a "my favorite character is better than yours" situation.

Comment

Vala: I want to warn you that we are attempting to finish our new Liz (Dresden) pics this weekend. They will be posted on Monday, if all goes well. These will be clearer without the annoying logo in the corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X