No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks DJgirl! Especially for the run of Aeryn and Talyn pics. I loved that early relationship between them

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    She is soooo checking out his bum(not that I blame her).

^^ Intentional repost because, seriously, I'm with her on this one. Now if only I could get him to swivel round a little...
    sigpic

Comment

Vala: Good morning, everyone. Val asked me to post this invite. *winks*

Comment

Fruitie: *beams in with RFruitie* Good morning, gorgeous! *hugs Vala*

RFruitie: Morning! *waves, sees invitation* I just love parties. *grins*
        Last edited by DJgirl; 16 April 2008, 06:57 AM.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Vala: Good morning, Fruitie...RF...*winks* All the replicants are invited to the party, as well. I believe Val is having copies of the invitation sent to both houses.

Comment

RFruitie: Oh, goodie. *big grin* So what's on the agenda for today?

Fruitie: I thought we would do a spa treatment on you to welcome you to the Boudoir. What do you think, Vala?
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Vala: Excellent idea, Fruitie. We should give RF the works...starting with a deep moisturizer for her hair...it seems a bit frazzled.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap44a.jpg
                Vala: Excellent idea, Fruitie. We should give RF the works...starting with a deep moisturizer for her hair...it seems a bit frazzled.

Fruitie: Yes, it does Vala. Darling aren't you using the conditioner I sent over?

RFruitie: I was but I seem to have run out.

Fruitie: Ah. Well, let's get started then.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Vala: Right this way, RF. *leads her to sit by the sink, covers her with a smock, proceeds to wash and condition her hair*

Comment

ttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CB%20Vala/CB%20Vala%203/uninvitedAQOcap45a.jpg
                    Vala: Right this way, RF. *leads her to sit by the sink, covers her with a smock, proceeds to wash and condition her hair*
                    RFruitie: Thanks, Vala. My hair feels better already. *smiles, continues to towel hair*

Fruitie: I'll get the manicure set out and start that while you sit under the hair dryer.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Vala: I'll sit over here and watch.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap46a.jpg
                        Vala: I'll sit over here and watch.

Fruitie: Okie dokie. So how is everything going over at your house, Vala?
                        *takes RFruitie's right hand and starts filing her nails*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Vala: At my house? Let's see...Val is getting things ready for the party already. Addy and the senior command staff are meeting with the commander of the new Maui Alpha Base, Dr. Lam is planning to ask Mer over for the weekend...all pretty normal. How are things with yours?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap47a.jpg
                            Vala: At my house? Let's see...Val is getting things ready for the party already. Addy and the senior command staff are meeting with the commander of the new Maui Alpha Base, Dr. Lam is planning to ask Mer over for the weekend...all pretty normal. How are things with yours?

Fruitie: Fairly normal around our abode as well. Gen Hottie has grilled almost
                            everynight since the boys built the outdoor kitchen. You must come over
                            for dinner very soon. I am glad that Dr. Lam is going to ask Mer over. If he
                            isn't on the Daedelus II, then he is usually chatting with RMer about...well
                            who knows. It will be good for him to get out of the house.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...%20Mori/62.jpg
                              Fruitie: Fairly normal around our abode as well. Gen Hottie has grilled almost
                              everynight since the boys built the outdoor kitchen. You must come over
                              for dinner very soon. I am glad that Dr. Lam is going to ask Mer over. If he
                              isn't on the Daedelus II, then he is usually chatting with RMer about...well
                              who knows. It will be good for him to get out of the house.

Vala: I can come over just about any night. Just let me know when. *smirks*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap48a.jpg
                                Vala: I can come over just about any night. Just let me know when. *smirks*

Fruitie: Then you should come home with us tonight. He is making barbecue chicken.
                                *looks at RFruitie* Looks like you are dry.

RFruitie: *looks in mirror* Thanks, Vala. My hair looks so much better now.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X