• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the pics!! And I love 200

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      And some more...

I didn't know that Claudia could play guitar!! Can she sing too?
      --Kate

Comment

I didn't know she could play the guitar. That is so cool. Thanks for sharing the pics, PengYn!

I wish both PengYn and Vala M had more time to thunk. You are missed around here.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

She can sing and she has 1 song into Paul Goddard's CD
          I have the CD! And she sing amazing!

This site had Claudia' song in it but they close it

www.colemansmith.com (i can't copy-path for some reason)

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            I didn't know she could play the guitar. That is so cool. Thanks for sharing the pics, PengYn!

I wish both PengYn and Vala M had more time to thunk. You are missed around here.
            Thanks! *feels loved*

I forgot this one. I love the punching the air, lol.

EDIT: Ooh ooh, milestone. I know when I hit my last one it was in the Sam thread. I'm equally happy to have hit one in this fine place.

*hugs all Claudia fans*
            Last edited by PengYn; 13 April 2008, 08:08 AM. Reason: woo hoo milestone!
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on another milestone, PengYn!

I miss ya all, too!

Something for Integrabyte when he visits.

Spoiler:

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                Thanks! *feels loved*

I forgot this one. I love the punching the air, lol.

EDIT: Ooh ooh, milestone. I know when I hit my last one it was in the Sam thread. I'm equally happy to have hit one in this fine place.

*hugs all Claudia fans*

PengYn!

Fruitie: Great job, Peng! *huggles*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                  I didn't know that Claudia could play guitar!! Can she sing too?
                  Yup You can listen to 30 seconds fragment of "Groovy" (the song which Claudia recorded for Paul Goddard's CD) at iTunes. Just search for Paul Goddard or 2am Flight, it's the title of Paul's CD.

Comment

Bamp from page 3

Comment

Bumping again

Note: I didn't make it
                      and of course this isn't the original picture

Comment

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/game_of_baal.shtml

A GREAT interview with Cliff Simon.
                          He talks about Claudia.

for the upcoming DVD:
                          Spoiler:
                          First of all, the women Goa'uld, I love them. They're so regal and queen-like. What's very interesting in the movie is, just to give a little tidbit, Claudia Black, you're going to see her as she used to be, which is absolutely amazing. So I would have to say that she was my favorite. When you see her you'll realize she is obviously my queen, and you're going to see it in a way that you've never seen it before.

It's only been assumed, and people have just imagined it but now you're actually going to see what it looks like.

GW: As Qetesh?

CS: As Qetesh, uh-huh.

GW: Great. Now you and I were talking about how you wanted to get Baal and Qetesh together for some action. Do we get any special scenes in the film?

CS: Oh yeah, but that I definitely can't give away. It's pretty amazing. That's why, once again when I read the script, I was so excited and couldn't wait to start shooting. You're going to see some things that are pretty mind-boggling, and yeah, a lot of action between the two of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

A.

Comment

Picture Rule Update This is being posted in all picture heavy threads

GateWorld Picture & Animated .gifs rules...

please read

There is a great way to attach pictures/animated .gifs to a thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures and animated .gifs

If you choose to post the pictures, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

2)If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

If you choose to put the animated .gifs in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries. They cannot be larger than 100K

2) You cannot quote the pictures/animated .gifs in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics/.gifs just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures/.gifs that spoil the current season of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Please remember: these rules are not here to diminish your enjoyment but to make the Forum accessible and enjoyable for everyone - including those forum members on a slow dial-up connection!

If you have any questions or problems please ask any of the mods.
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks for all the fun valaCB. I just watched PU yesterday. I don't think it's strange that after seeing your run of pics I want to watch it again, again. Do you?

And the manip had me in stitches
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X