Comment

Nice Claudia pics
      I survived Fool's Day

Comment

Thanks for the pics .

Comment

Aeryn: Good morning.

Comment

Fruitie: *beam in* Good morning, Aeryn! How are you?
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0/200/89-1.jpg
              Fruitie: *beam in* Good morning, Aeryn! How are you?

Aeryn: Hello, Fruitie. I am doing well. I am glad you are here. We have no Vala clone available today.

Comment

Oh now, you guys speaking code again . Cannot understand at all how this works .

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap30a.jpg
                  Aeryn: Hello, Fruitie. I am doing well. I am glad you are here. We have no Vala clone available today.

Fruitie: Oh that's right. ECVala is so lucky to be in Maui. I take it Vala is still entertaining Imp? *giggles*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    Oh now, you guys speaking code again . Cannot understand at all how this works .

Aeryn: Code? Which part do you not understand? Addy has several Claudia-based clones, of which I am one. The ones who are based on the Vala character are not available today because they are busy elsewhere. Does it begin to make sense now?

Comment

Aeryn: Code? Which part do you not understand? Addy has several Claudia-based clones, of which I am one. The ones who are based on the Vala character are not available today because they are busy elsewhere. Does it begin to make sense now?

Uhmm....***confuzzled ***...okay ...BTW, who is Addy?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...010/200/72.jpg
                        Fruitie: Oh that's right. ECVala is so lucky to be in Maui. I take it Vala is still entertaining Imp? *giggles*

Aeryn: Actually, I believe it is Imp who is entertaining her...this morning. Integrabyte, to explain, our married Vala clone, ECVala, is in Maui with her husband, ECam, one of our Cam clones. Our other Vala clone, Vala, is hosting a Sheppard clone named Imp. His owner, Neelan_Liquor, is away in Vancouver for that big Stargate convention.

Comment

Uhmm....***confuzzled ***...okay ...BTW, who is Addy?

Aeryn: Addy is short for Admiral Q O. She is the one who dispenses green. *winks* She thanks you for yours, by the way.

Comment

Aeryn: Actually, I believe it is Imp who is entertaining her...this morning. Integrabyte, to explain, our married Vala clone, ECVala, is in Maui with her husband, ECam, one of our Cam clones. Our other Vala clone, Vala, is hosting a Sheppard clone named Imp. His owner, Neelan_Liquor, is away in Vancouver for that big Stargate convention.

Sorry for being such a bore . That makes perfect sense...

***messa not confuzzled anymore ***

Addy is a she??

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap32a.jpg

Fruitie: Lucky Vala!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Sorry for being such a bore . That makes perfect sense...

***messa not confuzzled anymore ***

Addy is a she??

Aeryn: You are not a bore. We find you quite charming, actually. And, yes, Addy is a she. All our male clones can attest to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X