• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    His name is Jamie...
    That hair is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      That hair is killing me
      She was wearing a wig in season 4 and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I like Aeryn's hair very much in season 4. But in PKW she was looking abso-frellin-lutely stunning. BTW, if you watched Farscape Convention 2004 video (it's on Youtube), or rather "Claudia and Ben Show", they're talking about Jamie's visiting the set while they were filming this boat scene

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        I have no idea what they did to her but she was stunning in S4 and PKW
        ITA. I LOVED her hair in S4. I had never been a fan of the slicked back look of S3...and while the ponytail had been fine in S1-2, it wasn't a favorite. But S4 she looked great (they also did something different with her make-up). PKW she did look the best, I liked the layering there

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
          She was wearing a wig in season 4 and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I like Aeryn's hair very much in season 4. But in PKW she was looking abso-frellin-lutely stunning. BTW, if you watched Farscape Convention 2004 video (it's on Youtube), or rather "Claudia and Ben Show", they're talking about Jamie's visiting the set while they were filming this boat scene

I call Aeryn's S4 Hair the PK Skank look. I HATED it. I think it was extentions added to Claudia's already long hair. It was just nasty, imho. Make-up wise things did change a bit. I was glad that about half way through S4 they lost the PKSkank look.

Hmmm, I don't remember them talking about her hubby visiting and I was there for the Ben & Claudia show. Ah well...at least there is always the water bottle incident.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            ITA. I LOVED her hair in S4. I had never been a fan of the slicked back look of S3...and while the ponytail had been fine in S1-2, it wasn't a favorite. But S4 she looked great (they also did something different with her make-up). PKW she did look the best, I liked the layering there

-Stef
            You thinking what I'm thinking innit?

Comment

Congratulations on 800 pages!!

I haven't been here in...well ever I think I never had enough pics to feel like it would be a worthwhile contribution but I can definitely chat about anything CB-related!

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              I call Aeryn's S4 Hair the PK Skank look. I HATED it. I think it was extentions added to Claudia's already long hair. It was just nasty, imho. Make-up wise things did change a bit. I was glad that about half way through S4 they lost the PKSkank look.

Hmmm, I don't remember them talking about her hubby visiting and I was there for the Ben & Claudia show. Ah well...at least there is always the water bottle incident.
              I've only seen S1 of Farscape (something I'm hoping to remedy very soon ) but I've seen clips and caps of the rest of the seasons. Personally, the first is my favourite so far because it was a more natural look, imho. I really liked the bushy wisps of hair on teh sides of her face

Seasons 2 and 3, like I said I haven't watched but most of the clips I've seen show her as having a pretty severe ponytail. It's still a very nice look but I preferred the more relaxed appearance.

Season 4 has the nice long and straigthened hair that makes me think a little of Vala in Prometheus Unbound I think it's a more carefree look, more playful. It's definitely "prettier" but I disagree with SunKrux, I don't think the small added femininity makes her a "skank". I think she looks dignified and elegant in any hairstyle but especially this one.
              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                I've only seen S1 of Farscape (something I'm hoping to remedy very soon ) but I've seen clips and caps of the rest of the seasons. Personally, the first is my favourite so far because it was a more natural look, imho. I really liked the bushy wisps of hair on teh sides of her face

Seasons 2 and 3, like I said I haven't watched but most of the clips I've seen show her as having a pretty severe ponytail. It's still a very nice look but I preferred the more relaxed appearance.

Season 4 has the nice long and straigthened hair that makes me think a little of Vala in Prometheus Unbound I think it's a more carefree look, more playful. It's definitely "prettier" but I disagree with SunKrux, I don't think the small added femininity makes her a "skank". I think she looks dignified and elegant in any hairstyle but especially this one.
                Welcome to the thread (finally!). I totally agree with you...well...maybe not about S1

I'm not sure I see what is "skanky" about a woman straightening her hair *shrugs* I think the S4 look (especially towards the end of the season) was the most flattering look for CB outside of PKW. I think it just made her look beautiful...brought out her features in a positive way...that's why it's my favorite. Then again, maybe it's just the connection to Vala I like

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Welcome to the thread (finally!). I totally agree with you...well...maybe not about S1

I'm not sure I see what is "skanky" about a woman straightening her hair *shrugs* I think the S4 look (especially towards the end of the season) was the most flattering look for CB outside of PKW. I think it just made her look beautiful...brought out her features in a positive way...that's why it's my favorite. Then again, maybe it's just the connection to Vala I like
                  -Stef
                  Could be, could be I can't remember the PKW look...got any pics?

And I agree I've never been able to call a woman "skanky" because of her hair, I usually go with the clothes and demeanor but that's just me

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Could be, could be I can't remember the PKW look...got any pics?
                    I sure do She had two looks...

I like the more flowing, romantic style she sports in the movie

And I agree I've never been able to call a woman "skanky" because of her hair, I usually go with the clothes and demeanor but that's just me
                    Really? I usually go with their "sleeping" habits

-Stef

Comment

I sure do She had two looks...

I like the more flowing, romantic style

Ooof! MUCH obliged! She looks GORGEOUS there!! These pics might even top my fave Vala pics! Seriously, wow! I definitely agree, much more romantic

Really? I usually go with their "sleeping" habits
                      That's kind of what I meant by "demeanor", I was trying my hand at PC-ness. I know it must have been jarring seeing it come from me

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

That's kind of what I meant by "demeanor", I was trying my hand at PC-ness. I know it must have been jarring seeing it come from me
                        It was....quite so. I am still trying to recover

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                        Great discussions on Aeryn's hair. I have so many favorites. I was raised in the era and actually had the Farrah Fawcett Hairdo so I do like Aeryn's hair when it has lots and layers and subtle curls. The pic above is a beautiful example of when when she has is in a BattlePony. I like the ponytail look also.
                        That look is from S4, no? I think it is...cause I remember not liking her S3 ponytail and then she had a looser one in S4 that I thought looked good

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate

Great discussions on Aeryn's hair. I have so many favorites. I was raised in the era and actually had the Farrah Fawcett Hairdo so I do like Aeryn's hair when it has lots and layers and subtle curls. The pic above is a beautiful example of when when she has is in a BattlePony. I like the ponytail look also.

LoL! The expression BattlePony is so awesome! I definitely like that style too!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Someone fuzzy and cute

Spoiler:

Comment

She can call me...anytime

Spoiler:

Comment

Some caps from my AOT DVD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...