Shopping

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
        Where's everybody?
        Working

Comment

Shopping and Working

Comment

Working and trying to get some official documents sorted.

Yesterday it had a wonderful 17°C outside, now it's SNOWING!

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
              Working and trying to get some official documents sorted.

Yesterday it had a wonderful 17°C outside, now it's SNOWING!

A.
              What episode is this pic from? It's season 3, right?

Comment

Liars, Guns and Money actually. The scene on the Sheyang ship.

I don't think anyone can look more unimpressed than Aeryn.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I don't like her with that pony tail

Comment

Hey guys & gals I have been trying to find original high quality non photoshopped pictures of Vala in the all black shirt & pants get up that all cast members wear for promo pictures. I have no trouble finding a good majority of the main casts black shirt & pants stuff buts its almost impossible to find Valas original non photoshopped ones that sites like Sci-Fi.com uses for wallpapers. So my questio n is does anyone have original high quality non photoshopped pictures of Vala in the all black shirt & pants get up that all cast members wear for promo pictures ?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                      Hey guys & gals I have been trying to find original high quality non photoshopped pictures of Vala in the all black shirt & pants get up that all cast members wear for promo pictures. I have no trouble finding a good majority of the main casts black shirt & pants stuff buts its almost impossible to find Valas original non photoshopped ones that sites like Sci-Fi.com uses for wallpapers. So my questio n is does anyone have original high quality non photoshopped pictures of Vala in the all black shirt & pants get up that all cast members wear for promo pictures ?
                      All my pics are going to be edited. Sorry. If I come across any, I will post the link to them in here. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        All my pics are going to be edited
                        Any chance of getting hooked up with the originals via PM ?

Comment

Any chance of getting hooked up with the originals via PM ?
                          I wouldn't have them anymore. I pointed out your request to another peep and she may have them, but won't be able to know for sure until tomorrow. Have you asked at Terra Firma? I know it is a Farscape forum, but they do have a lot of the Vala stuff there, too.

Comment

Nope but thanks for asking someone else & if anyone else can point me int he right direction thats cool 2

Comment

Nope but thanks for asking someone else & if anyone else can point me int he right direction thats cool 2
                              The Season 10 promo shots that Andreas posted...I can't get the link to the gallery to work now...but it shows Andreas is online, so maybe a PM to ask would help?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                The Season 10 promo shots that Andreas posted...I can't get the link to the gallery to work now...but it shows Andreas is online, so maybe a PM to ask would help?
                                I think the Black Shirted Vala shots are from Season 9 ? Because I am a member of New Atlantis & no Vala Season 10 shots are there

Comment

Working...
                                X