Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/34.jpg
    Fruitie: *giggles* What about The O'Neill?
    ECVala: Jack would like that...bit much for his ego...but, what the heck? Note it. Now, next...item number 5657...Mocha milk chocolate rolled in dark chocolate flakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      ECVala: Jack would like that...bit much for his ego...but, what the heck? Note it. Now, next...item number 5657...Mocha milk chocolate rolled in dark chocolate flakes.

Fruitie: I've got it, Java Rock.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

ECVala: That works. *grins* Let's see...a few more...we want a good variety to choose from...here...item number 19710...Bittersweet chocolate laced with orange liquer and dipped in white chocolate.

Comment

ECVala: That works. *grins* Let's see...a few more...we want a good variety to choose from...here...item number 19710...Bittersweet chocolate laced with orange liquer and dipped in white chocolate.

Fruitie: Tangy treat?
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Morpheus/67.jpg
            Fruitie: Tangy treat?
            Sass: Oh, I like it.

Spoiler:
            Sorry, back! I had to step away for a while.
            banner by Stef

Comment

Vala: Orange...tang...Orangatang.

ECVala: Eww.... How about Orang-a-bang?

Comment

Sass: Orangegasms? *smirks*
                banner by Stef

Comment

ECVala: Eww.... How about Orang-a-bang?

Fruitie: That's a good one. I'll note that.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

ECVala: *coughs* Sass, warn me, next time. I nearly inhaled my water. *winks* Next one...item number 12185...Dark chocolate blended with rum and aged to knock your socks off.

Comment

ECVala: *coughs* Sass, warn me, next time. I nearly inhaled my water. *winks* Next one...item number 12185...Dark chocolate blended with rum and aged to knock your socks off.
                      Sass: *chuckles* Will do ECVala. *ponder* Hmm, rum is from the islands... Cacao Neat? Pirate's Choice? Sorry, Sparkle's love for Johnny Depp snuck in there.
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                        Sass: *chuckles* Will do ECVala. *ponder* Hmm, rum is from the islands... Cacao Neat? Pirate's Choice? Sorry, Sparkle's love for Johnny Depp snuck in there.

Fruitie: You may be on to something there, Sass. *thinks* Capt. Jack Sparrow?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/70.jpg
                          Fruitie: You may be on to something there, Sass. *thinks* Capt. Jack Sparrow?

Vala: OMG! I absolutely love him! And the braids...the swagger...GUH!

ECVala: Breathe, Vala, honey. *shakes head* I think that name works, Fruitie. Go on and note it. Let me see...one more...item number 46312...Creamy white chocolate dipped in white chocolate and drizzled with milk chocolate.

Comment

(((ValaM))) Condolences...you take care of you.
                            Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                            *HUGS* Condolences to you and yours.
                            ((((ValaM)))) I am sorry to hear that.
                            Thank you.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap91b.jpg
                              Vala: OMG! I absolutely love him! And the braids...the swagger...GUH!

ECVala: Breathe, Vala, honey. *shakes head* I think that name works, Fruitie. Go on and note it. Let me see...one more...item number 46312...Creamy white chocolate dipped in white chocolate and drizzled with milk chocolate.

Fruitie: I think the name should have something to do with a zebra. What do you think?
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

ECVala: Zebra in the name is good...Sass, what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X