Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    As I mentioned, once the SexKittenVala was toned down, it's possible Aeryn and Vala would get along. I think the only reason Aeryn got along with Chiana was that Aeryn (imho) saw Chiana like a younger sister.

But SexKittenVala would have had no chance with Aeryn. When Chiana acted like that, Aeryn had no patience for her. It not in Aeryn's make up to know or even understand that kind of behavior, that's part of why I love Aeryn. She takes nothing from no one and has little patience for stupidity.
    You have a point. That's why i like Aeryn more than Vala

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
      You have a point. That's why i like Aeryn more than Vala
      There's much moer into Vala than you think and much more to explore. Sometimes I think I love Vala a little bit more than Aeryn. Especially hearing an enormous excitement in Claudia's voice when she's talking about Vala And to tell the truth I can't remember her being so excited when talking about Aeryn.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
            There's much moer into Vala than you think and much more to explore. Sometimes I think I love Vala a little bit more than Aeryn. Especially hearing an enormous excitement in Claudia's voice when she's talking about Vala And to tell the truth I can't remember her being so excited when talking about Aeryn.
            Back in the beginning of FS Claudia was equally as excited about Aeryn. But the years have passed and now she has Vala. Any new role or chance to expand one's acting range is always exciting.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Maybe Claudia like Vala more, i really don't know.
              all i know is that i like Aeryn more, heehe. Also i adore Vala as well
              and if i recall correctly, last year Vala was my favorite. Now in retrospect i like Aeyrn *shrug*
              There so much to explore about Vala, can't wait .
              Last edited by valaCB; 07 February 2008, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Vala and Aeryn are like apples and oranges.

The character of Aeryn is one of those once in a lifetime roles. Conventional female/male traits are mixed and behavioral expectations are turned upside down.
                I guess it was a very rewarding but sometimes also very emotionally taxing role to play.

Vala is a very straight forward character. The cheeky kid who's fun to portray. Here, the challenge lies in using little moments, words and gestures to show that there's emotional depth to her.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                  Vala and Aeryn are like apples and oranges.

The character of Aeryn is one of those once in a lifetime roles. Conventional female/male traits are mixed and behavioral expectations are turned upside down.
                  I guess it was a very rewarding but sometimes also very emotionally taxing role to play.

Vala is a very straight forward character. The cheeky kid who's fun to portray. Here, the challenge lies in using little moments, words and gestures to show that there's emotional depth to her.

A.
                  Unfortunately there are people who are not able or don't want to notice this emotional depth, which does exist.

Comment

Unfortunately there are people who are not able or don't want to notice this emotional depth, which does exist.
                    It does exist. The best episode that i did feel Vala emotional depth was in season 9 'Crusade' and in season 10 'Line in the Sand'. Vala best emotionals scenes is with Tomin IMO and i really like these episodes a lot

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                      It does exist. The best episode that i did feel Vala emotional depth was in season 9 'Crusade' and in season 10 'Line in the Sand'. Vala best emotionals scenes is with Tomin IMO and i really like these episodes a lot
                      Totally agree and add some parts of "Flesh And Blood" as well.

Comment

I agree with ValaMalduran; it's like comparing apples with oranges.

I can relate to Vala more than Aeryn, as I have met many more Valas in my life than Aeryns.

Comment

Hey OztrAlien!
                          Love the handle!

A.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X