X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
      Update 28/10/07:
      Nominations have been extended by two weeks.
      I apologize for not participating either by nominating or voting, but I simply have neither the time nor the bandwith to enjoy (and judge) all the fantastic stuff that's created by the talented Gaters.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        That's cute!

Comment

^ Claudia say thanks

This man was crazy about Aeyrn

Comment

delurking to pic!spam

Comment

ECVala: Good morning, everyone. We've been busy lately at Addy's abode. ECam, the girls and I now have our own cottage out back and our two former rooms are being transformed into a lair for Addy's daughter, Kali, who is half evil clone, half human. Briefly, this is how she came to exist.

It began with Ares...

He lured Addy to his lair in Atlantis and gathered sufficient amounts of her DNA, which he then turned over to his brother, Remus...

He then created Kali by splicing Addy's DNA in with both of theirs, so Kali has two fathers and one mother. Out of love and respect for their owner, Dr.J, she looks like an evil Dr.J clone, which is what we mistook her for at first.

Comment

EDaniel: You called?
                ECVala: Yes, Fruitie is running late, so I want you to play the perky side kick.
                EDaniel: Do I look like a perky side kick?
                ECVala: Pretend...I know you can't act, but try your best.

Comment

BUngalow:

L!Vala: Mimi?

Mimi: Yes, love?
                  L!Vala: Addy is just coming out of L!Cam's room. You ready?
                  Mimi: *takes a bite out of danish* Whe..eva.. you ar...
                  L!Vala: Lovely
                  Addy: *steps out of room, straightening clothes* I'm ready girls.
                  Mimi: *bounces up* Let's go. I hear we're meeting somebody new today. I love new people!! *grins*

*all three beam out*
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Fruitie: Good morning everyone. Sorry I am a tad late. With Wendy gone, there are lots of things that need to be done. I will be popping in and out today. So Val, did you have a nice time with Wendy last night?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: *beams in* Coffee...need coffee...and, Mimi, sorry, no, Kali won't be here today. She'll be officially introduced at her party on Friday in the lounge. We're just working on her lair today...a bedroom with private bath and another room which will combo as an office and living room. Snuggly? What are you doing here?

EDaniel: Explaining to Val why I am not staying.
                      ECVala: Addy needs coffee. Be a good boy and get her some.
                      Addy: Yeah, Snuggly, get me some coffee and come snuggle me, k?
                      EDaniel: Okay, Addy, but for you...not for Val.
                      ECVala: *censored gesture at EDaniel*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Blood/99.jpg
                        Fruitie: Good morning everyone. Sorry I am a tad late. With Wendy gone, there are lots of things that need to be done. I will be popping in and out today. So Val, did you have a nice time with Wendy last night?

ECVala: A perfectly splendid time, yes. Poor Wendy, we left her sleeping this morning. I'm sure she'll get up at some point today. Now, the bathroom...I have a picture, but we could use some decor to put in it...perhaps some nice towels and such as well?

Comment

Addy: *snuggles into EDaniel, sips coffee* This is nice. Val, put on the dress for me? I always like to see you in it.
                          ECVala: Sure, Addy. One moment...

EDaniel: *low growl*
                          Addy: You like it, too, huh? *giggles, gives EDaniel tiny kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...TBcrash18a.jpg
                            ECVala: A perfectly splendid time, yes. Poor Wendy, we left her sleeping this morning. I'm sure she'll get up at some point today. Now, the bathroom...I have a picture, but we could use some decor to put in it...perhaps some nice towels and such as well?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...17_01_bath.jpg

Fruitie: How about these? I picked them out the other night.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Blood/105.jpg
                              Fruitie: How about these? I picked them out the other night.

Spoiler:
                              Addy: Those are lovely, Fruitie. Thanks.

ECVala: Okay, now we have the bedroom set picked out...but we could use a few more items...bedding and such...

Addy: I did choose the satin sheets, Val.

ECVala: Nice...and, well, I took the liberty of selecting a set as well...

EDaniel: I take it you expect her lair to be a party room?
                              Addy: Well...she is half evil clone...and you guys do tend to entertain quite a bit. *kisses nose*
                              ECVala: Yes, we do. The room needs more than just bedding though.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                                This one is lovely!!
                                Last edited by JennyJ; 31 October 2007, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X