No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! I'm in need of some opinions. For Halloween I'm being Vala and I'm just not sure how I should do my hair. It's the same length as Claudia's and has the natural wave in it. My natural colour is the same as well, but I'm currently sandy brown... Would you be able to post pics of your favourite Vala hair styles?

Thanks in advance!!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Hi everyone! I'm in need of some opinions. For Halloween I'm being Vala and I'm just not sure how I should do my hair. It's the same length as Claudia's and has the natural wave in it. My natural colour is the same as well, but I'm currently sandy brown... Would you be able to post pics of your favourite Vala hair styles?

Thanks in advance!!
      how about your hair like this:

or this:

and maybe even this hair and dress

everyone knows I don't like the pigtails so But that is probably cause i had to wear them all the time as a kid so

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

or this:

everyone knows I don't like the pigtails so But that is probably cause i had to wear them all the time as a kid so
        Thanks Eve! I love her hair down like that too... I was considering it down like that to start the night off but have elastics for pigtails later on in the night.... we're going to a bar, so I'm running on the assumption it'll get pretty hot there...
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
          HEY! I'm at Armageddon in Auckland atm! Chris Judge had his panel today and someone asked about Vala calling him "Muscles". Claud Adlibbed that! YAY Her!!!!! She rocks! Chris said that she doesn't like to stick to anything that is in the script, and she changes a lot of her lines XD

Luv you all! There'll be a more detailed description for those who wanna read it when I get home.
          She done it in Farscape too.
          Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            Thanks, Spacegirlnz.

HERE you can find a wonderful interview with Claudia. Grey sat down with her for a talk at Dragon Con.
            Thanks to Vegas at Terra Firma for posting the link.

A.
            Thanks VMD
            Claudia looks beatiful!!!

I was LOL when she said `Can you hold the gun like this`

Such an intelligent and intersting woman.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

or this:

Cool pics, I love her hairstyles

Comment

I have part one of my con report here. Most of the photos are the same as Eileen's, with a couple of extras.

I'll do the other days tomorrow.

And Hurah! No vomit on the way home *dances* But this very odd mac and cheese.

*huggles everyone*
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Fruitie: So you ready for some training today DFC?

DFC: I can only imagine what kind of training I am going to get from you.
                  Fruitie: Well it won't just be me, I am going to call Val and Vala too. *over com* Val, Vala? It's Fruitie and I have DFC in the Boudoir for when ever you gorgeous lady's are ready.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

ECVala: Good morning, gorgeous. Nice addition you have there.

Vala: Hello, yummy evil man. Shall we begin with a mutual frisking?

Comment

Wow!! Go on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap21a.jpg
                        ECVala: Good morning, gorgeous. Nice addition you have there.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap15b.jpg
                        Vala: Hello, yummy evil man. Shall we begin with a mutual frisking?

Fruitie: Good Morning darlings. It was so nice of you to offer to help me. Vala, as much as I would love to, I think we should work up to the frisking, wouldn't you agree?

DFC: *looks Vala up and down, smiles* Hey there good lookin'!
                        Fruitie: I see this is going to be tougher then training JohnnyCake...both times.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...minion/253.jpg
                          Fruitie: Good Morning darlings. It was so nice of you to offer to help me. Vala, as much as I would love to, I think we should work up to the frisking, wouldn't you agree?

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...minion/250.jpg
                          DFC: *looks Vala up and down, smiles* Hey there good lookin'!
                          Fruitie: I see this is going to be tougher then training JohnnyCake...both times.

Vala: Fine, forget frisking for now. Let's start with full body tackles.

Comment

Come on guys

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap14b.jpg
                              Vala: Fine, forget frisking for now. Let's start with full body tackles.

DFC: *to Vala* You are the evil one aren't you? This is part of the training right? Being able to tell the two of you apart.

Fruitie: I really don't think that is what either Val or myself had in mind.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

ECVala: I am the evil one. My dear sister here is the libidinous one.

Vala: I'd resent that if it weren't true. Oh, fine. Training first, but I get to partner with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X