No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*diez ded* I love you guys! Great story to wake up to!

...now to start my assignment due tomorrow...
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      *diez ded* I love you guys! Great story to wake up to!

...now to start my assignment due tomorrow...
      What sort of assignment?

Yes, I'm nosey.

Comment

Politics. I got my Antarctica one done really quickly, and now politics. Well Political Ideologies. *facepalm*
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Politics. I got my Antarctica one done really quickly, and now politics. Well Political Ideologies. *facepalm*
          That sounds like fun...compared to other assignments.

Comment

Well, it's better than... erm... a splinter under your nail! Right?

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
              Well, it's better than... erm... a splinter under your nail! Right?

A.
              Lol, that's true.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                Nice picture!!

Comment

Girls... Spacegirlnz still hasn't started her assignment!

I think she might need some... persuading...

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Great stories everyone, love yo'

Comment

Aeryn: Did I hear that someone went shopping? Addy says that I should participate in this activity to assist in my acclimation to Earth culture. I'm supposed to report to a Ms. FruitieCake. Is she here?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rashmisc44.jpg
                        Aeryn: Did I hear that someone went shopping? Addy says that I should participate in this activity to assist in my acclimation to Earth culture. I'm supposed to report to a Ms. FruitieCake. Is she here?

Fruitie: Well hello gorgeous! I would love to take you shopping with me. I even have Beefcake's credit card, so we can go crazy.*winks*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Bind/145.jpg
                          Fruitie: Well hello gorgeous! I would love to take you shopping with me. I even have Beefcake's credit card, so we can go crazy.*winks*

Aeryn: Beefcake...isn't he the charming man who was being used for body shots at Wendy's birthday party?
                          I seem to recall nearly drowning in his navel.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rashmisc45.jpg
                            Aeryn: Beefcake...isn't he the charming man who was being used for body shots at Wendy's birthday party?
                            I seem to recall nearly drowning in his navel.

Fruitie: Ahh yes, that would be him. His navel is just to die for! So this will be your first time a mall? *excitedly* This is going to be so much fun.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Bind/146.jpg
                              Fruitie: Ahh yes, that would be him. His navel is just to die for! So this will be your first time a mall? *excitedly* This is going to be so much fun.

Aeryn: Mall...isn't that what bears do to campers?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rashmisc46.jpg
                                Aeryn: Mall...isn't that what bears do to campers?

Fruitie: Yes, that is what I thought the first time I heard it too. Then Sam showed me the other meaning of mall, and I tell you, it is heaven. Especially when you have one of those credit cards with practically no limit on them.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X