Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Only Vala...

Now, Claudia obviosly likes apples, but I think there was also some reference to Adam and Eve and the fruit of forbidden knowledge in there, what with the Ori and all.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%209/Origin/38.jpg
          An apple a day...

Gioia... is you name said Joy-yah?
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
            An apple a day...

Gioia... is you name said Joy-yah?
            Himm, it's pretty much close.
            It's italian (I guess you already know that 'cause you said joy) But more like Joo-iya..
            I'm sorry but pronunciation is hardly my forte in English
            sigpic
            Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
              Now, Claudia obviosly likes apples, but I think there was also some reference to Adam and Eve and the fruit of forbidden knowledge in there, what with the Ori and all.
              I've thought about it a few times. And frankly, the more I think about it, the more it sounds strange to me. Because IMO, they obviously made a referance to Eve with her the begining of the S9. But then again at the end of season they played 'Mother Mary' with her which I don't like much.
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Comment

Cool At my school the music teachers name was Gioia. She'd never seen the Wizard of Oz and site read and played perfectly the entire score.
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                  Cool At my school the music teachers name was Gioia. She'd never seen the Wizard of Oz and site read and played perfectly the entire score.
                  Heh, See, Gioias are smart, and veryy humble!!!

eheh, a pic:

sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Comment

Heh, See, Gioias are smart, and veryy humble!!!

eheh, a pic:

*nods* Like Claudia.
                    sigpic

Comment

Exactly.
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Comment

I've thought about it a few times. And frankly, the more I think about it, the more it sounds strange to me. Because IMO, they obviously made a referance to Eve with her the begining of the S9. But then again at the end of season they played 'Mother Mary' with her which I don't like much.
                        I think it only applies - if at all - to "Origin".

I'm not that fond of using immaculate conception on TV either. But I guess Adria's closer related to the Alien's chestburster anyway.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

There's a fun little "best kiss" picture game going on over in the fun & games section. I think Vala has two different ones up there (with Daniel and Tomin respectively). I suppose you could also nominate Cam/Vala....there are no specifications for how long the kiss has to be Did she ever give Teal'c a peck, maybe on the cheek? I can't remember.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              There's a fun little "best kiss" picture game going on over in the fun & games section. I think Vala has two different ones up there (with Daniel and Tomin respectively). I suppose you could also nominate Cam/Vala....there are no specifications for how long the kiss has to be Did she ever give Teal'c a peck, maybe on the cheek? I can't remember.

-Stef

Love the unending Kiss so I'm going to vote for that one. Thanks for the link. I subscribed to it so I won't forget.

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X