Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Yes, she plays along rather well, doesn't she? Either she's terribly creative or as insane as I am.
    Birds of a feather....

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
      Ohh. thanks
      well, then I suppose it works for me too
      Me too (Or did i write it already to lazy to check )

BTW everyone and Alex you too (If you have the time)
      Come and talk about Vala/CB in here http://www.stargateomega.com/forum/s...3719#post33719

Comment

Thanks, valaCB, but between GW and TF, I'm busy already.

Comment

I'm sure you are

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            Me too (Or did i write it already to lazy to check )

BTW everyone and Alex you too (If you have the time)
            Come and talk about Vala/CB in here http://www.stargateomega.com/forum/s...3719#post33719
            I think I am registered over there...I will have to go and check it out
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

^ cool

Comment

*bows at the altar of vala*

Hallowed is Vala!
                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

I posted this in a couple of other threads, but I thought I'd post it in here as well. I was, to put it mildly, displeased with the lack of Vala on the DVD covers (the box as well as the individual DVDs), so I just decided I'd make my own and insert them into the plastic over the ones already there. I started with volume 2, here's what I got. I plan on just changing the pictures in the gate and the color scheme for the other two. Feel free to use
                  Spoiler:

-Stef
                  Last edited by Stef; 25 July 2007, 11:11 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, so you don't need to be a member of this LJ group or anything, but there is a poll that's asking what people's favorite Vala (& Sheppard) episodes are from each season. Take a minute to vote...this will help people running the site decide what episodes to choose to help out people who aren't completely sure of the two characters and maybe need a refresher on important episodes. Hope you'll help out

VOTE HERE

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I do too. I think she is great and she makes me laugh!
                      sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        I posted this in a couple of other threads, but I thought I'd post it in here as well. I was, to put it mildly, displeased with the lack of Vala on the DVD covers (the box as well as the individual DVDs), so I just decided I'd make my own and insert them into the plastic over the ones already there. I started with volume 2, here's what I got. I plan on just changing the pictures in the gate and the color scheme for the other two. Feel free to use
                        Spoiler:

-Stef
                        That's how they should do it, too bad they didn't

Comment

I'm new to this thread but I think that Claudia brought a lot of humour to the series, as well as letting the viewer (ie us!) see a side of Daniel that we've never seen before. Some of Claudia's best scenes are when Vala is aggravating Daniel. Also think she's a fantastic actress, able to portray a range of emotions. Plus she's Aussie!

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Supervixen

sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                              I do too. I think she is great and she makes me laugh!
                              Welcome to the boudoir!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                                I'm new to this thread but I think that Claudia brought a lot of humour to the series, as well as letting the viewer (ie us!) see a side of Daniel that we've never seen before. Some of Claudia's best scenes are when Vala is aggravating Daniel. Also think she's a fantastic actress, able to portray a range of emotions. Plus she's Aussie!
                                Welcome to you, too! Don't think I've welcomed you officially yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X