Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg1susan
    This may be strange but I am going to quote what I had just written in the Dv thread. I just want everyone to be proud of the overall positive feel of the Vala threads and when things start to go a little negative lets jump in and do some great pic runs, stories, etc. to bring it back to a HAPPY PLACE.
    So just like Val Malduran just said
    You are all so right!
    But just for you notice, you all reply for my post which was negative (part of it). Usually this thread is slow, which is also cool but my point is that the negative made this thread being more active

My pic requital

Last edited by valaCB; 16 July 2007, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          You are all so right!
          But just for you notice, you all reply for my post which was negative (part of it). Usually this thread is slow, which is also cool but my point is that the negative made this thread being more active
          Hm....

*ponders this*

Well...

I've been very inactive lately because I use almost every free minute for a nap.

But I admit that I find it easier to discuss something like that.

I'd love to talk about the tidbit about her son, but I know how much she values her privacy, so any comment would limit itself to "aww, bugger".

And though I love the little spoilers we get, I find spoiler discussion relatively pointless.

Pic run! (I love this site!)

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Saw this on another thread... Wonder if CB is going to be in it?

A return of Farscape

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...eturn_in.shtml
            sigpic

Comment

You are all so right!
              Wow, perceptions here are so off it's not even funny. I was NOT trying to be negative. I was merely pointing out the fact that it is ok to NOT like Vala and that it's unfair to label all non-Vala fans as haters.

But then again most of the people here think any time I post I'm being negative. Whatever. I'm just trying to have a discussion with people and apparently some of you think that you can ONLY discuss positive aspects of Claudia/Vala on this thread. It's a WOW/THUNK thread and no where does it specifically say we can't have discussions of ANY kind.

So, let's all try to get along and not automatically jump to conclusions about other posters here.

*knows without a doubt that this post will fall on deaf ears of the person I'm responding to but is posting it anyway
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Wow, perceptions here are so off it's not even funny. I was NOT trying to be negative. I was merely pointing out the fact that it is ok to NOT like Vala and that it's unfair to label all non-Vala fans as haters.

But then again most of the people here think any time I post I'm being negative. Whatever. I'm just trying to have a discussion with people and apparently some of you think that you can ONLY discuss positive aspects of Claudia/Vala on this thread. It's a WOW/THUNK thread and no where does it specifically say we can't have discussions of ANY kind.

So, let's all try to get along and not automatically jump to conclusions about other posters here.

*knows without a doubt that this post will fall on deaf ears of the person I'm responding to but is posting it anyway
                Not everything is about you and i didn't say anything about your post i was talking in general.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                  Hm....

*ponders this*

Well...

I've been very inactive lately because I use almost every free minute for a nap.

But I admit that I find it easier to discuss something like that.

I'd love to talk about the tidbit about her son, but I know how much she values her privacy, so any comment would limit itself to "aww, bugger".

And though I love the little spoilers we get, I find spoiler discussion relatively pointless.

Pic run! (I love this site!)

A.
                  So don't speak at all...lol
                  This site is really cute

Comment

Not everything is about you and i didn't say anything about your post i was talking in general.
                    Well considering that I was the only one to respond with anything more than "thanks for the link" or a picture after you posted what you did...your "generalization" led me to believe you were discussing me. Had you mentioned exactly what "negative" you were referring to, we wouldn't be here. Considering the times you've mentioned that you don't like me or anything I say, honestly, what was I supposed to think? btw, it's not always about you either.

I'm sorry if you were personally hurt by the fact that Claudia didn't mention her fans and that (as you call 'em) Vala haters (which I really think was the interviewer's side bar) were mentioned. But considering that this thread is a mear pocket full of Claudia fans...why would anyone think she needed to mention us all the time? No offense to you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg1susan
                      This may be strange but I am going to quote what I had just written in the Dv thread. I just want everyone to be proud of the overall positive feel of the Vala threads and when things start to go a little negative lets jump in and do some great pic runs, stories, etc. to bring it back to a HAPPY PLACE.
                      These pics always put me in a "HAPPY PLACE".

Banner made by Stef

Comment

So don't speak at all...lol

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

More cute smilies in here http://www.pic4ever.com/index-2.htm
                          LOL....thanks for the link!

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          Saw this on another thread... Wonder if CB is going to be in it?

A return of Farscape

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...eturn_in.shtml
                          I hope so!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I hope so!!
                            Me too

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              Well considering that I was the only one to respond with anything more than "thanks for the link" or a picture after you posted what you did...your "generalization" led me to believe you were discussing me. Had you mentioned exactly what "negative" you were referring to, we wouldn't be here. Considering the times you've mentioned that you don't like me or anything I say, honestly, what was I supposed to think? btw, it's not always about you either.

I'm sorry if you were personally hurt by the fact that Claudia didn't mention her fans and that (as you call 'em) Vala haters (which I really think was the interviewer's side bar) were mentioned. But considering that this thread is a mear pocket full of Claudia fans...why would anyone think she needed to mention us all the time? No offense to you.
                              OK

Comment

OK

We cool now?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X