No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Her smile!
    2) She has a great style sense
    3) Great First Impression
    4) Great Last Impression
    4) Great sense of humour
    5) The amazing "tear in one eye".
    6) Her acting ability
    7) She can sing (and play guitar!)
    8) She inspires creativity
    9) She's not afraid to venture into different genres.
    10) Gorgeous Hair
    11) Her laugh.
    12) Has Fun With Co-Workers
    13) Her Deep Sexy Voice
    14) So Huggable
    15) Oh So Kissable
    16) She's brave
    17) "I'm Good With Weapons" Vala
    18) Amazing Dramatic Actress
    19) Exquistely Expressive Eyes
    20) Looks Sensational in Leather
    21) She's able to act in front of the puppet as convincingly as it is the human actor
    22) She's not afraid to look silly
    23. A Sexy, Knockout body
    24) Looks Great in Bed
    25) She's practical
    26) She looks good blonde.
    27) She is smarter than everyone thinks
    28) She knows her way around other sci-fi shows
    29) She can dance
    30) Lovable and affectionate

So how is everyone today? It feels like winter again Honestly, it's rained constantly for the last 36 hours and the temperature hasn't even got into double figures. It's nearly June, for crying out loud! I should be eating ice lollys and sitting about in t-shirts *huddles in blanket*

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

LAScaper has posted just wonderful collage of Saturns 2005 pics - http://www.benbrowderportal.com/imag...05_collage.jpg

I love particularly these two:

And in the second one, it's quite possible that it's Claud's hubby next to her

Comment

Another sign that Hubs is coming around...he said today that he would like to see Vala in the same story as Q from Star Trek. He's softening...little by little.

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
          LAScaper has posted just wonderful collage of Saturns 2005 pics - http://www.benbrowderportal.com/imag...05_collage.jpg

Doubtful, looks kinda like Robert Piccardo to me. I don't think Claudia's hubby is bald and that old. But since I don't delve into her personal life I can't say for sure. I do not however believe that's her hubby since the pic was taken in 2005. I don't think they married until 2006, but I could be wrong.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            Doubtful, looks kinda like Robert Piccardo to me. I don't think Claudia's hubby is bald and that old. But since I don't delve into her personal life I can't say for sure. I do not however believe that's her hubby since the pic was taken in 2005. I don't think they married until 2006, but I could be wrong.
            The married at the beginning of 2004 actually, just when The Peacekeeper Wars started being filmed in Sydney and Claudia complained about lost honeymoon... Claudia's son was born in December 2005. And I recall somebody mentioned earlier in this thread spotting Claudia, her husband (and the description was for a mid-thirties BALD man) and their son in Sydney's airport at the beginning of this year - January or February, don't remember correctly now.

Robert Piccardo? He wasn't even nominated for Saturn in 2005? And the guy in the pic looks much younger, Piccardo was 52 in 2005.

Comment

The married at the beginning of 2004 actually, just when The Peacekeeper Wars started being filmed in Sydney and Claudia complained about lost honeymoon... Claudia's son was born in December 2005. And I recall somebody mentioned earlier in this thread spotting Claudia, her husband (and the description was for a mid-thirties BALD man) and their son in Sydney's airport at the beginning of this year - January or February, don't remember correctly now.

Robert Piccardo? He wasn't even nominated for Saturn in 2005? And the guy in the pic looks much younger, Piccardo was 52 in 2005.
              Oh right, I forgot, you're the "expert" on all things Claudia. My bad for daring to suggest something other than what you claim.

Whatever...still looks like Robert Piccardo...just because an actor wasn't nominated for an award doesn't mean they CAN'T attend the award show.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh right, I forgot, you're the "expert" on all things Claudia. My bad for daring to suggest something other than what you claim.
                Re-watch "The Official Farscape 2004 Convention - Claudia and Ben's show" - she's talking about getting married there... and no, I'm not an expert, I'm just reading the websites and happen to remember what I'm reading.

Comment

Re-watch "The Official Farscape 2004 Convention - Claudia and Ben's show" - she's talking about getting married there... and no, I'm not an expert, I'm just reading the websites and happen to remember what I'm reading.
                  I don't need to re-watch that...I was THERE. So I got the dates wrong, sue me. But nothing you say will convince me that that man is her hubby when he looks EXACTLY like Robert Piccardo. He does not look younger to me. Now, if her hubby does look EXACTLY like Robert Piccardo, I'll happily come back here and tell everyone that you were completely right about who that guy is. But until then, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that matter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, Claudia looks great and very beautiful. I love it.

Comment

I don't need to re-watch that...I was THERE. So I got the dates wrong, sue me. But nothing you say will convince me that that man is her hubby when he looks EXACTLY like Robert Piccardo. He does not look younger to me. Now, if her hubby does look EXACTLY like Robert Piccardo, I'll happily come back here and tell everyone that you were completely right about who that guy is. But until then, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that matter.
                      Perhaps you're right, 'cause we can see only part of his face in this pic. I was comparing this pic to Picardo's (I've found nothing at WireImages searching for Piccardo, but there are a lot of pics of Picardo with one "c", and indeed he attended Saturns in 2005) pics in the IMDB.com and I'm still not convinced. The guy in the pic looks younger. But it might be the light.

Comment

Thanks ! Beautiful pics

He really looks like Robert Picardo and he was there in 2005 --> http://www.zachlipp.com/section.php?...&src=g&id=204#
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Shame on me! I forgot to thank zuz for the great smilies. Green will follow as soon as can green you again.

Beautiful Saturn pics! Thanks.

1) Her smile!
                          4) Great Last Impression
                          4) Great sense of humour
                          6) Her acting ability
                          10) Gorgeous Hair
                          11) Her laugh.
                          13) Her Deep Sexy Voice
                          14) So Huggable
                          15) Oh So Kissable
                          16) She's brave
                          21) She's able to act in front of the puppet as convincingly as it is the human actor
                          24) Looks Great in Bed
                          25) She's practical
                          29) She can dance
                          31) She takes her craft seriously, but herself not too much.

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                            Thanks ! Beautiful pics

He really looks like Robert Picardo and he was there in 2005 --> http://www.zachlipp.com/section.php?...&src=g&id=204#
                            So I misspelled his name, I'm sorry.

Now if we're talking about the headless guy on the other side...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                              So how is everyone today? It feels like winter again Honestly, it's rained constantly for the last 36 hours and the temperature hasn't even got into double figures. It's nearly June, for crying out loud! I should be eating ice lollys and sitting about in t-shirts *huddles in blanket*
                              It is winter here but we've had some blazing days. Though our summer we had some very chilly days. *shrug* NZ weather is like that though.
                              LAScaper has posted just wonderful collage of Saturns 2005 pics - http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...Claudiaand.jpg
                              I seriously love what she's wearing!

1) Her smile!
                              4) Great Last Impression
                              4) Great sense of humour
                              6) Her acting ability
                              10) Gorgeous Hair
                              11) Her laugh.
                              13) Her Deep Sexy Voice
                              14) So Huggable
                              15) Oh So Kissable
                              16) She's brave
                              24) Looks Great in Bed
                              25) She's practical
                              29) She can dance
                              31) She takes her craft seriously, but herself not too much.
                              32) She produces cute fake kids (they're real kids but they're fake cause they're not actually hers... ) (and says the person who hates babies...)

Farscape PK Wars and SG-1 Flesh and Blood
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson View Post

Special Request Banner by Toomi (Thanks)

Comment

Working...
                                X