• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    It was over a month ago.
    In season 1 there's 12 episodes
    Oh I didn't know that, thanks!

Comment

I also wait for the UK release of season 10. I am so unlucky that none of my DVD players like Region 1 DVDs! Even my laptop... So I have to wait for the UK release....

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
        I'm not sure...maybe we should email Sony and say something about her missing. It really isn't fair. All the regular cast members should be put on the front. Vala was the only reason that season 10 wasn't a complete waste of time.
        SONY is not involved in show's production/DVD distribution anymore. 20th Century Fox is the producer/distributor of MGM's DVD since last year. But I suggest to complain about this really shamefull missing at sg1.stargatecommunity.com - Support area, Save The Show area, season 10 area, hell - even Vala's area are great places for such rant. Of course you have to register first to be able to post there, but sg1.stargatecommunity.com is the OFFICIAL MGM's SG-1 website, so this is the right place to tell them what we're thinking about it.

Comment

V is for Vivacious
          sigpic
          thanks Stef
          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            Spoiler:
            I have caps only when she is in those supersexy clothes... When she is rollerskating, it was too fast to make a good cap
            Ahh I see. I did wonder how difficult it would be to cap. It's a great little bit though. Gotta love roller disco. Thanks for looking anyway

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
            SONY is not involved in show's production/DVD distribution anymore. 20th Century Fox is the producer/distributor of MGM's DVD since last year. But I suggest to complain about this really shamefull missing at sg1.stargatecommunity.com - Support area, Save The Show area, season 10 area, hell - even Vala's area are great places for such rant. Of course you have to register first to be able to post there, but sg1.stargatecommunity.com is the OFFICIAL MGM's SG-1 website, so this is the right place to tell them what we're thinking about it.
            Okey dokey. I will check that out then later.
            I knew they'd changed DVD distributer but I wasn't sure which way round it had changed haha. I don't really pay attention to these sort of things

X is for xtra awesome

and thanks for the welcome green

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I really don't understand that Season 10 DVD cover. Claudia in not there. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                I know! I really think she should be on the cover. It may have just been an oversite, and it may be corrected. *shrug* I hope it will be, because if Landry get's to be on the season 9 DVDs, Vala gets to be on the season 10.

Y ... Vala like Yummy chocolate ice cream

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Z is for zany

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                  ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I love the alphabet! Well done!

I now have a stupid grin on my face that my pup can't begin to understand. I think that he thinks that he put it there.

And it's true...she is with Amanda, Michael will have to be a third wheel. *runs from Daniel/Sam/Vala plot bunny*

I am back safe but at home so not online all day. Hubs is starting to come around after Bounty. He said, and I quote, "Vala is hot in that dress." That's the first nice thing he's said about her.

See you all next week for sure.

Unless the Asgard are real and beam me away because they need someone stupid. I could definitely fill that job requirement.

Comment

Hey Addy!

It's good you got home safely! And yay that you're managing to sway you hubbies opinion of Vala

*hugs*
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                        Good question to ask MGM about it at sg1.stargatecommunity.com

Let's start SAY NO TO VALA-less COVER!!! campaign and boycott this disgusting one!!!

Comment

NO Vala on the DVD cover?
                          Why????????
                          It's really not nice for Claudia and her fans

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
                            Good question to ask MGM about it at sg1.stargatecommunity.com

Let's start SAY NO TO VALA-less COVER!!! campaign and boycott this disgusting one!!!
                            ]
                            OK. I'm in!

Comment

Hey Addy
                              Hope you enjoy your days off the office

Comment

Go to Joe Mallozzi's blog and express your feelings about it - http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-17-2007.html - I know that Rob Cooper is reading it, he even commented once or twice a month or so. They should know it's just WRONG!

Comment

Working...
                                X