Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    *raises hand*

I am currently losing my voice and can feel bronchitis threatening.
    Hope you can fight it off.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thanks...but if I disappear, you'll know why.

Comment

You've exploded while sneezing?

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
          You've exploded while sneezing?

A.

VS: I'd pay to see that.

Comment

AQO: Time to go.
            VS: Wait!

AQOCC: Ah, man...
            VS: Shush. We are not leaving until you have been strip searched. You're the only one left.
            AQOCC: What if I take you to dinner instead?
            VS: Italian?
            AQOCC: Sure. We'll use Jack's credit card.
            VS: Deal. Okay, Addy, we can leave now.
            AQO: Thank you. Good night, everyone.

Comment

It's been snowing like mad for two days here. Now, if it were Christmas this weekend I'd be delighted. But it had 22°C on Sunday. So NOOOOOOOOO!

A.
              Agree! It's totally madness!! We had 20 degrees last week, this week it's only 5....

Comment

I dunno.. cant really do anything with her. Sorry all Vala fans.

I've seen her in a couple of season 8 episodes here already, and I dont know how her character will evolve in further episodes, but as for me she doesnt really fit into the SGC (maybe thats what the producers wanted, but didnt work for me).

I mean, she's sexy, indeed, but she was integrated too fast into the series.. I mean, she's an alien. Teal'C needed years for how he is now (and even Jonas needed his time). Vala seemed into the family right after one day to me.. =/

And no, not even nudity would change my opinion.
                "Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself. Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise."

Comment

It's been snowing like mad for two days here. Now, if it were Christmas this weekend I'd be delighted. But it had 22°C on Sunday. So NOOOOOOOOO!

A.
                  It's weird!!
                  The snow is almost gone !! It's raining and snowing right now!!

*raises hand*

I am currently losing my voice and can feel bronchitis threatening.
                  Hope you don't falling sick!!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by DerUnsympath View Post
                    I dunno.. cant really do anything with her. Sorry all Vala fans.

I've seen her in a couple of season 8 episodes here already, and I dont know how her character will evolve in further episodes, but as for me she doesnt really fit into the SGC (maybe thats what the producers wanted, but didnt work for me).
                    She was only in one season 8 ep!! She was in about six season 9 eps and
                    Spoiler:
                    she is/was in all season 10 eps!!

Ok, that's your opinion!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I don't agree, Vala had her time as well, coz she became a real member of the team just in 1008, and she is smart and funny, I really like her, but I accept your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                        She was only in one season 8 ep!! She was in about six season 9 eps and
                        Spoiler:
                        she is/was in all season 10 eps!!

Ok, that's your opinion!!
                        Hey Germany.

Sorry, I meant season 9. It's a bit confusing here in Germany since season 9 AND re-runs of earlier seasons are aired simultaneously..

And well, no offense. It's not like I hate her, but its just that I like the original actors more..
                        "Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself. Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise."

Comment

@ Der from Germany...it's cool, but why bother to post your comments in here? Unless you trying to start something? Sorry, see too much of that to not be skeptical.

Comment

Going into quarantine...won't be around today. Who had the doctor dad, again?

Comment

It's a really sunny day in here and i hope it will continue to be sunny.
                              Last week we had a massive rain.

Hope you feel better Addy

Comment

Going into quarantine...won't be around today. Who had the doctor dad, again?
                                That was me. Get better soon!

I got a tonsillitis overnight. That's what you get for joking about weather and health.

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X