No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a bit surprised there isn't more GUSHING in here about Claudia's performance in Unending! I personally loved the entire episode, but Claudia was one of the standouts!!!

Unending and other season 10 spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    As usual, Vala had her funny moments in the show, but the vulnerability she got to show with Daniel was AMAZING. My heart was totally breaking when Daniel rebuffed her advances so harshly. After watching that scene a few times, I was reminded of the scene near the end of Memento Mori where Daniel finally gets through to Vala and they hug.

CLAUDIA BLACK ROCKS MY WORLD! I'm sad that Stargate is over, but I have to believe she will keep on working (A LOT) and we'll see more wonderful things from her. Looking forward to her Dresden Files appearance. That's in a couple of weeks, I think.

I have only seen the first episode of Dresden Files. I like it and look forward to seeing more. I'm sure a lot of people are wondering if they're setting Claudia up as a possible romantic interest. Actually, I'd kinda love to see her as a straight-laced brainiac - basically a total 180 from Vala. Oh, what am I saying? I'll see Claudia as ANY sort of character.

Did I mention that I LOVE Claudia Black?!?!?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

B/c we know that Claudia is an amazing actress and we talk about it so many time. So it's obvious! (for me anyway)
      But feel free to talk about Claudia's performance
      Green you for that.

Comment

Movie News:

Beware of Spoilers!

Bone Chilling Arctic Adventure Shoot Aboard U.S. Navy Submarine at North Pole for MGM's New 'Stargate: Continuum'

http://www.pr-inside.com/bone-chilli...ard-r65811.htm

Comment

made caps from unending....

more caps can be found here:
          http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...2010/unending/
          sigpic

Comment

unending spoilers

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

About Unending
              Spoiler:
              OMG...Daniel and Vala.....they...OMG! But I don't get it! He was so mean to her before! I didn't expect that it happens that way!!
              After all the long long time aboard they got to know each other very well! 50-60 years??!! *faint*

Claudia was great! Why did Vala cry?? Because they're stucked on the ship??
              Vala on Rollerskates was funny !

Then the end!! Nothing of it ever happend!! I knew they will solve it with travelling back in time!!

Oh and Ben was kissing Claudia again (in the christmas scene)!!

Can't believe that the series is over now

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
              made caps from unending....

more caps can be found here:
              http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...2010/unending/
              Nice little crown
              Spoiler:

Comment

Great pics Mine will be late this time...
                Spoiler:
                I just don't understand something... Um... Children. If Daniel and Vala had been together for 50 years and they could understand each other without words, why didn't have at least one child? Can you imagine their children running on the ship?? How sweet

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I just don't understand something... Um... Children. If Daniel and Vala had been together for 50 years and they could understand each other without words, why didn't have at least one child? Can you imagine their children running on the ship?? How sweet
                  I was waiting for that in the second half of the ep!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Every minute I expected a little kid running around!!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Very good episode, but I have to say I had a really hard time getting over

Spoiler:
                    the old age make-up (very bad in my personal opinion, nowhere near as "good" as the Creature Shop's hot flesh).

Now Claudia's performance? What can I say that doesn't end up sounding like pure gushing?
                    Juxtapose the Vala in the serious scenes with the bouncy, excited one in her final conversation with Teal'c --> simply great talent!

Vala crying the second time really could be due to anything as we have no point of refernce to what happened before. But a big loss seems plausible...

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                      Very good episode, but I have to say I had a really hard time getting over

Spoiler:
                      the old age make-up (very bad in my personal opinion, nowhere near as "good" as the Creature Shop's hot flesh).

Now Claudia's performance? What can I say that doesn't end up sounding like pure gushing?
                      Juxtapose the Vala in the serious scenes with the bouncy, excited one in her final conversation with Teal'c --> simply great talent!

Vala crying the second time really could be due to anything as we have no point of refernce to what happened before. But a big loss seems plausible...

A.
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh yeah...the old age make-up ! I thought "The Locket" make-up was much better !!

At TF we are discussing about a miscarriage!!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                        I was waiting for that in the second half of the ep!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Every minute I expected a little kid running around!!
                        Ah so I am not alone

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh yeah...the old age make-up ! I thought "The Locket" make-up was much better !!

At TF we are discussing about a miscarriage!!
                          Spoiler:
                          It was interesting.... Cameron looked very ugly when he was old LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            It was interesting.... Cameron looked very ugly when he was old LOL
                            Spoiler:
                            Unfortunately, the make-up really took all facial movement out of their faces. They did some good "eye acting", though. So kudos to them.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

* to people who haven't seen unending* These are images from unending so you might not want to open it.

Spoiler:

^Damn!^

Another good shot

Culdling
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I posted this in the Daniel/Vala thread, too, but it seemed even more appropriate for this thread.

Unending:
                                Spoiler:
                                I LOVE Claudia Black. (see sig) She is such a wonderful actress and so expressive. Others have been mentioning her facial expressions during "the scene" and her very little eyebrow raise when Vala appears outside of Daniel's room in the pink nightie with the fuzzy handcuffs. (She also cracks the tiniest smile along with that little eyebrow raise. It's such a small thing but, WOOHOO!)

I can't get over when Vala is leaving Daniel's room the morning after. Love the messy hair (her hairclip is gone), the way she puts on her sweater, waving goodbye to Daniel - her whole body language and demeanor say that she is one satisfied woman. Anyone else notice that her pants aren't even totally done up?!?!

Oh, and Vala wearing a tiara at the end cracks me up, too. That's just so....Vala!!!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Working...
                                X