No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, valaCB. Got another one for you. This is my last stop of the night with this vid. It's a multi-ship, about Vala and the men of SG-1. So, whether you're a Cam/Vala shipper a Tala'c shipper or a Daniel/Vala shipper, I think you'll enjoy it (sorry to all you Tomin/Vala or Landry/Vala fans...just wasn't room ). It's just a fun, light-hearted vid. Check it out

Artist: Ok Go
    You Tube or Download

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

All these great videos you all post and I can only ever watch a handful because otherwise I'll pass my d/l limit in the middle of the month.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Farscapefan invites everybody to listen to good music!
          VMD, tell FF thank you

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            VMD, tell FF thank you
            Groooovy
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
              Groooovy

Have to listen to the CD more often...
              I forgot about the cd

Comment

Today is the final episode of SG-1 on Sky One. 10 years of adventures with the Stargate, but we use to say that everything has a beginning and everything has an end. So good bye SG-1 team, we miss you all until the next movie.

Comment

Vote for Vala each day, it's fun
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40346

Comment

those that have seen the ad for the finale,
                    Spoiler:
                    did anyone notice Vala on the ship with the furry handcuffs! lol well it is set over the span of 40 years if the spoilers are true!
                    maybe we'll finally get some shippyness between the leads on stargate......

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      did anyone notice Vala on the ship with the furry handcuffs! lol well it is set over the span of 40 years if the spoilers are true!
                      Yay for shippyness, I'll be awaiting spoilers...still have to wait till next fall to see season ten
                      Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
                        Spoiler:

Oh, that's going to spark some discussions.

So, you two seem to like the Blue Man Group a lot.

They're so inspirational.

And something about them really appeals to us.

A.

Comment

Alex... I know lol!!!!! mwahahahahaa

banner by E.K.R
                          If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                          "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Just some info about Vala in the last episode of Stargat
                            Spoiler:
                            Vala kiss Daniel

Comment

T: Make the basket, sweetheart.

V: Like this?

T: That's my voluptuous vixen.

Comment

D: If you wore that top so you could distract me, it's not going to work.
                                V: It already has.

Comment

Working...
                                X