Spoiler:

Comment

Great caps. Thank you!

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Claudia and Morena are really beautiful in Dominion. The costumes department and the people behind the make-up sessions have done a great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
            Claudia and Morena are really beautiful in Dominion. The costumes department and the people behind the make-up sessions have done a great work.

A.

Comment

Thanks for the caps valaCB! Here are some of mine:

Spoiler:

I really like this scene

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you for the caps!

A.

Comment

Nice caps A/V

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                    It's true. Both of them are beautiful

Comment

I dont know if these have been posted before but oh well

Spoiler:

sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                        I dont know if these have been posted before but oh well

Spoiler:

Bounty spoilers:
                        Spoiler:
                        Could Claudia have looked more amazing in that episode??? I think I counted five different outfits total from that episode.

The Road Not Taken spoilers:
                        Spoiler:
                        This may be the closest Sam has come to having several outfits in one episode. I believe she had at least 4 outfits (including her BDUs), but there may have been more.

I like seeing this thread on page 1.
                        Last edited by meredithchandler73; 13 March 2007, 03:30 AM. Reason: fixed the spoiler tag - SORRY!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I just wanted to let you all know I have revived Vala in the H&H game. She is in the final five so play to make sure she isn't eleminated again.
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yay! I noticed that, poundpuppy. Are you going to do that with all of the games? I'm sure some people will be POd about this Not me...go Vala!!

And on that topic, I finally got around to finishing my Vala vid. It does contain scenes up until 10.19 "Dominion," so be warned. It's set to Avril Lavigne's "Take Me Away" (a little more angsty than my last Vala vid )

You Tube

Download

As always, comments are welcome either here or on the comments section of the vid

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              I just wanted to let you all know I have revived Vala in the H&H game. She is in the final five so play to make sure she isn't eleminated again.
                              OK, Ok...i'll vote for her

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Yay! I noticed that, poundpuppy. Are you going to do that with all of the games? I'm sure some people will be POd about this Not me...go Vala!!

And on that topic, I finally got around to finishing my Vala vid. It does contain scenes up until 10.19 "Dominion," so be warned. It's set to Avril Lavigne's "Take Me Away" (a little more angsty than my last Vala vid )

You Tube

Download

As always, comments are welcome either here or on the comments section of the vid

-Stef
                                Very good, I'm beautifulvala and i also gave you 5 stars

boberth2o, thanks for the cap

Comment

Working...
                                X