Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    So what do you lot think about this: Claudia guest starring on "The Dresden Files"?

I'm excited. I love "The Dresden Files" and can't wait to see what Claudia will bring to it.
    I've never seen the show, but will watch since Claudia's in it. In the past, I have discovered gems by watching an ep with an actor I like as a guest star. Seen some dogs, too, but that's the nature of the beast.

Comment

Oooh, Addy, I'm so gonna read... when I have time. It's open and waiting for after I finish re-writing my CV. (yay for a job interview)

And Padfoot I was drinking Bourbon and coke... is that still okay?
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Congrats on the interview!

Comment

I've been thinking about Memento Mori because:

(spoilers for Memento Mori)
          Spoiler:
          of Vala's line about dinner, a movie and/or karaoke. I had a small birthday gathering last night (I turned 34!). There were 12 of us having dinner together. A few people had to leave early and there were other people who came later on for the drinking and karaoke portion of the night. Anyway, it was just reminding me of Memento Mori, even though she was describing a date and I wasn't on a date.

One other thing - I love the idea that Vala watches The X-Files. She mentions watching reruns of it in her spare time. Think she really likes the show? Or is it more like there's nothing else appealing on for her to watch?
          sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Thanks Everything is all happening at once. I have an interview tomorrow then I start uni on Monday. my first lecture is at 9am. Eeep.

That pic... I know it's the lighting but I think her boobs look kinda plastic...
            Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
            I've been thinking about Memento Mori because:

(spoilers for Memento Mori)
            Spoiler:
            of Vala's line about dinner, a movie and/or karaoke. I had a small birthday gathering last night (I turned 34!). There were 12 of us having dinner together. A few people had to leave early and there were other people who came later on for the drinking and karaoke portion of the night. Anyway, it was just reminding me of Memento Mori, even though she was describing a date and I wasn't on a date.

One other thing - I love the idea that Vala watches The X-Files. She mentions watching reruns of it in her spare time. Think she really likes the show? Or is it more like there's nothing else appealing on for her to watch?
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

The date, I think it's funny what you can do with a group of people and it's just a fun night out, but when you do the exact same thing with one person it's a date. (says someone who has never really done the dating thing...)

And
            Spoiler:
            I think she would really like The X-Files. I think in 200 when she was talking to Martin about how she'd been watching a lot of TV, that's proly one she would have watched. Yeah... I had more to say, but I forgot.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap38b.jpg
              DMuse: For those interested, the Daniel/Vala story is now uploaded.
              It is Adults Only, Alternate Universe for Season 10 - Memento Mori.

http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/vi...y.php?sid=1369
              *reads*
              *loves*
              *greens*

@Spacegirlnz
              I love Aeryn with the kid, she's so good with her. Shows how much she's changed too, IMO.

@meredithchandler73
              The last pic is from the Farscape ep "Coup By Clam", when she's linked with Rygel. Hence the expression.
              Last edited by AnnaBee; 23 February 2007, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks, AnnaBee!

Comment

Thanks, AnnaBee!
                  Thank you for the fic!

Comment

YW...thank Ronja...without her chat and poking it wouldn't have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      So what do you lot think about this: Claudia guest starring on "The Dresden Files"?

I'm excited. I love "The Dresden Files" and can't wait to see what Claudia will bring to it.
                      Haven't seen it yet but i will see CB's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                        Haven't seen it yet but i will see CB's episode.
                        The same here, although I did watch the pilot episode. I wasn't much impressed by it though. But CB is great in everything, so I'm sure I'll enjoy at least her parts.

Hmm...judging by that press release (specifically the bit about "igniting sparks and tensions"), it sounds like they may be setting up a recurring character, a foil/possible love interest for Dresden. Seems the network likes CB as much as we do

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post

You are new here, aren't you?? Welcome !
                          Yes I am
                          sigpic
                          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                          Metal gear fan

Comment

Hello and welcome, Prometheus30!

It's useful to once in a while check the S9 epsiode gallery of the SGC Picture Archive again. I'm pretty sure I've never seen this still before (on the other hand, pics have actually disappeared from my hard drive in the last couple of weeks, so.... )

For size:

Spoiler:

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                              It's useful to once in a while check the S9 epsiode gallery of the SGC Picture Archive again. I'm pretty sure I've never seen this still before (on the other hand, pics have actually disappeared from my hard drive in the last couple of weeks, so.... )

For size:

Spoiler:

A.
                              You're right! Haven't seen it either! Thanks
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                                Yes I am
                                Hi and WELCOME

Comment

Working...
                                X