No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudia is going to guest star on The Dresden Files?!?! Her episode is going to air on March 25th.

Well, I wasn't going to start watching this show, but I guess I have to now. And a friend of mine was telling me how dreamy the lead actor is on the show, so it probably won't be much of a hardship.

I didn't realize Terrence Mann was on it. I like him. He's a musical theater person.

I think there's going to be a mini-marathon next week on the SciFi channel. Looks like I'll be able to get caught up pretty easily.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

AQOVC: Now we wait for the beta.
      AQOEDC: Beta? I didn't see the draft yet.

AQOVC: DMuse and I thought it best you not see it this time...you might leak the juicy parts to Ronja again.

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Time to go!

Comment

*wanders in*

*wanders out*

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
              Aeryn Pic!Spam

Spoiler:

I love these pics, AnnaBee!!! They aren't ones I've seen millions of times...though I like those, too. (Hey, when it comes to Claudia, I'm pretty easy.) Actually, as much as I love Farscape, I'm not always able to identify which episode the pics are from - even the pics I've seen a millions times. I know the third one is Beware of Dog. What about the other two Farscape pics?

P.S. I'd green ya, but they won't let me yet. I don't think I'll ever figure out how much reputation you have to spread over what period of time before you can green people again... Hope the thought counts!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                I love these pics, AnnaBee!!! They aren't ones I've seen millions of times...though I like those, too. (Hey, when it comes to Claudia, I'm pretty easy.) Actually, as much as I love Farscape, I'm not always able to identify which episode the pics are from - even the pics I've seen a millions times. I know the third one is Beware of Dog. What about the other two Farscape pics?

P.S. I'd green ya, but they won't let me yet. I don't think I'll ever figure out how much reputation you have to spread over what period of time before you can green people again... Hope the thought counts!
                The first two are from "Mind The Baby", the s2 opener.

And yeah, it's the thought that counts.

More Aeryn flavoured Pic!Spam

Spoiler:

Comment

Talion cap:
                  Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  When I saw this bit of Talion I so wanted her to say Muscles... But she didn't.

More Aeryn flavoured Pic!Spam

Spoiler:

So Tehe! I loved this episode. So much watch it again. *ponders*
                  sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

*Pic!Spam BUMP*

Comment

These 2 pics are cool. Cher!Vala... Vala?!?! wtf?! Time to stop with the bourbon I think... Cher!Aeryn and Aeryn with the kid, her with the kid was so cute, and I was like Awwwh the whole time. and Cher!Aeryn was just awesome! All the pics were cool though, these 2 were just my fav.

I want to green, but I have to spread the love first.
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Just greened you for being a bourbon drinker. What I wouldn't give to be having a drink right now, think I'll save that for tomorrow night. Na, drink more, I can still make out what you've written. More pic spam (spoilers for size):

Spoiler:

My work here is done for the night. Good night all.

Spoiler:
                        Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Wow Vala is cool
                          sigpic
                          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                            Wow Vala is cool

You are new here, aren't you?? Welcome !
                            Spoiler:

Comment

DMuse: For those interested, the Daniel/Vala story is now uploaded.
                              It is Adults Only, Alternate Universe for Season 10 - Memento Mori.

http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/vi...y.php?sid=1369

Comment

So what do you lot think about this: Claudia guest starring on "The Dresden Files"?

I'm excited. I love "The Dresden Files" and can't wait to see what Claudia will bring to it.
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X