Aeryn: Changing diapers doesn't put me in The Mood,
    John, so get lost.
    for the pic and a big for the capture.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

rotflmao!

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Ok, ladies and gentleman I have a pleasure to present my new Vala Mal Doran video called "Shocked: The Australian Connection". I have finished right now and you can see it only in YouTube (it will be donwloadable soon in another free site). There are two different ways to see it:
        The first one is doing click on the direct YouTube link and see it on that web.
        The second is doing click on this claudiablackonline link and see it inside my web.
        You can choose whatever you want but if you choose the second option you can read the making-off too.
        I'm waiting your comments.

Comment

really good, gave you 5 stars.

Comment

Thanks for your vote, and I'm sorry if someone thinks that the previous message sounds like a little spam. I hope the administrators don't think the same way.
            Well, the creation of that video had a lot of work because I have made a lot of effects with transitions. I also have added a few electric and TV noise audio tracks and voices of Claudia from those episodes. You can hear "I can sing" or that funny dialogue with Daniel on "Morpheus" episode about the test.
            But if you don't like it you can tell it too, I like to listen all the comments, the positive and the negative.
            I have to say that I'm a huge fan of that Australian Connection.
            Last edited by Runciter; 20 February 2007, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Awsome vid Runciter!

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                Ok, ladies and gentleman I have a pleasure to present my new Vala Mal Doran video called "Shocked: The Australian Connection". I have finished right now and you can see it only in YouTube (it will be donwloadable soon in another free site). There are two different ways to see it:
                The first one is doing click on the direct YouTube link and see it on that web.
                The second is doing click on this claudiablackonline link and see it inside my web.
                You can choose whatever you want but if you choose the second option you can read the making-off too.
                I'm waiting your comments.
                Yeah....Claudia and Kylie !! Two very strong women! It's a great vid! Like it!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Aeryn Pic!Spam

Comment

LMFAO! Annabee!!!!!!!! That last one is a classic! Look at her face LOL!

I think I have a few where she's pulling more funny faces ... lets see now ...

And just cause I like this one and BTS:

Spoiler:
                    Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Thanks for all of the wonderful pics guys!! Wish I could green people *mumbles*

Padfoot, where did you cap that last pic from? Is that the guy from Conan (the one who does the "recliner of rage")? Maybe I'm hallucinating

Anyway, here are some Vala pics from the past few SG-1 episodes:
                      Spoiler:
                      Technically, this is DV, but I love CB's expression here. Deep Thoughts

And of course....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have no idea stef, lol. It was just in my files. So many can't keep up with where I got them all from. But here's another:

Ohhh, just read the name I saved it under, could it possibly be from the "200" special they did a while ago???

Nice pictures yourself Stef, VERY nice, I know I've seen most before, but I just lurve them and you do it in such high quality.

Ahhh, been touch typing, gone crosseyed ... have headache, ack!

Spoiler:
                        Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

It's indeed the guy from the "Recliner of Rage" on Conan. They visited the set for ep 200 and he got to play a zombie.

There's gotta be link somewhere...

Meanwhile, I've found the link for the poker clip again:
                          http://www.farscapism.com/sg1s10prom.../200_Index.htm

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            Anyway, here are some Vala pics from the past few SG-1 episodes:
                            Spoiler:
                            Technically, this is DV, but I love CB's expression here. Deep Thoughts

And of course....

-Stef
                            *loves*

*snurches the pretty*

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

AQOVC: What are you doing here, CMuse?
                              CMuse: Waiting for Addy to finish your fic.
                              AQOVC: You're next?
                              CMuse: Yep. She should be done with you and Daniel by noon.

Comment

CMuse: One last section to review and Addy's all mine.
                                AQOVC: Yes, but not yet.
                                CMuse: What's wrong?
                                AQOVC: I don't see the beta logged in and I abhor the waiting for her review.
                                CMuse: Yeah, well she's quick once she gets her hands on it.
                                AQOVC: I know...but I still hate waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X