• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            What a funny episode! couldn't stop laughing
            Really enjoy this episode and Vala was great (Thank you Claudia, great performance )

and and and Claudia was pregnant??? What a perfect body she has!!
            Ummm....Claudia was pregnant when??? During the filming of Bounty?!?! I just watched that episode. If I didn't already love Vala and Claudia, this episode would definitely have hooked me. How incredibly *gorgeous* did she look?!?!?

On a slightly more serious note - question after watching Bounty:

Spoiler:
            Has anyone tried to figure out a timeline of Vala's life? She mentions being sold to slavery and therefore skipping school. Having been married more than once. How much of what we're told about Vala's past is the truth? In this episode and in previous episodes. I had always figured that the only story she told that was a total lie was in Prometheus Unbound - when she told Daniel she was stealing the Prometheus to save her people.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
              Ummm....Claudia was pregnant when??? During the filming of Bounty?!?!
              No, she was pregnant in 2005 but you wouldn't believe it when you see her!!

How incredibly *gorgeous* did she look?!?!?
              Totally agree!!

On a slightly more serious note - question after watching Bounty:

Spoiler:
              Has anyone tried to figure out a timeline of Vala's life? She mentions being sold to slavery and therefore skipping school. Having been married more than once. How much of what we're told about Vala's past is the truth? In this episode and in previous episodes. I had always figured that the only story she told that was a total lie was in Prometheus Unbound - when she told Daniel she was stealing the Prometheus to save her people.
              Maybe we get to know more of it in the next episodes, especially in "Family Ties"??!
              Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 08 February 2007, 12:51 PM.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                Maybe we get to know more of it in the next episodes, especially in "Family Ties"??!
                I'm really looking forward to that epsiode. At the same time I'm a bit suspicious, because everytime I've seen Fred Willard his acting was less then subtle. It could simply be the German dubbing, though. As we all know, nuances get lost very easily then.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thank you ValaMalduran and ValaCB for coming upwith David Lovgren's name. I *knew* I had recognized him from somewhere. Not from his previous SG-1 appearance, but as Kurt Crawford on The X-Files!!! (Episode titled "Memento Mori" actually.)

It was driving me crazy trying to place him! Thank goodness for imdb.com!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you ValaMalduran and ValaCB for coming upwith David Lovgren's name. I *knew* I had recognized him from somewhere. Not from his previous SG-1 appearance, but as Kurt Crawford on The X-Files!!! (Episode titled "Memento Mori" actually.)

It was driving me crazy trying to place him! Thank goodness for imdb.com!
                    You're welcome

i saw MM on the XFile but i can't rememebr him.
                    Is it him? http://www.chrisnu.com/s4/index.php?...gmFilters=#pic

Comment

Yes, he played the adult Kurt Crawford(s).

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                        Yes, he played the adult Kurt Crawford(s).

A.
                        Thanks
                        Still can't remember who he was and MM was one of my favorite episodes I'll find some info about this epi.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                          Thanks
                          Still can't remember who he was and MM was one of my favorite episodes I'll find some info about this epi.
                          As I recall, in the episode "Memento Mori" on X-Files:

Spoiler:
                          Kurt Crawford is one of many alien-human hybrid clones. We first see him when he is hacking into the computer files of a MUFON member that died. Later on, when Mulder discovers that Kurt is a clone (and sees the other Kurts), he shows Mulder the vast drawers with the ova stolen from various women - including Scully. This is where Mulder gets Scully's eggs.
                          sigpic

Comment

I recently checked out some of the pics from the episode "200" and they look *so* great.

Don't know if I need a spoiler warning for "200" stuff, but in case I do:

Spoiler:
                            I especially love the Farscape spoof pics. I just can't imagine how much fun it must have been for Ben and Claudia to be revisiting Farscape in this way. And from what I've heard/read, it was Ben's idea at the last minute to switch with Michael Shanks. It was originally written for Ben and Claudia to be John and Aeryn. I think it's more fun having Michael as John. What I wouldn't have given to have been on the set when they were filming it. *sigh* I wonder if anyone knows whether Amanda, Michael and/or Chris Judge have ever watched Farscape.
                            Last edited by meredithchandler73; 09 February 2007, 11:05 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

A.

Comment

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X