X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V: Fine...I'll let go.
    D: You don't have to do that.

V: I don't?
    D: No, just don't squeeze so tight that I can't walk.
    V: Deal.

Comment

V: Cozy...nice lighting...where's the bubble bath?

Comment

Comment

V: What does it say?
          D: Intimacy is the key to secret treasure.

V: My kind of message. Let me just clear these pots out of the way.
          D: Wait. I don't think the Ancients intended for us to be intimate on top of this table.
          V: Bugger.

Comment

Vala was great in Bounty.

Spoiler:
            I liked how she spent some time with Mitchell rather than being with Daniel like every other ep.

So many good moments in this ep, eg with the parents, at the re-union, and at the end.

I think they could have used her background a bit more with the Bounty Hunters though...
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Spoiler:

(Ronja's caps )

Love his look!
              What's the name of the actor, really like him. Anyone know?

Comment

Some more

Spoiler:

(Ronja's caps)_

Comment

I love how Vala turned all
                  Spoiler:
                  Daisy Duke
                  on us. I may make some caps... sometime
                  sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

More caps I made and a zip file full of them:

Spoiler:

For a zip file with quite a few more caps go here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XW75F4IZ

Comment

Thank you!

@ valaCB

If I've got it right, the actor is called David Lovgren. He's been in Stargate before as Va'lar (S5, Threshold).

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                        Vala was great in Bounty.

Spoiler:
                        I liked how she spent some time with Mitchell rather than being with Daniel like every other ep.
                        I can't think of many bad episodes with Vala... I often watch scenes with her over again because they, nay, she's just *too* good.

And I think my sig. says enough, doesn't it?
                        => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                          Thank you!

@ valaCB

If I've got it right, the actor is called David Lovgren. He's been in Stargate before as Va'lar (S5, Threshold).

A.
                          Thanks VMD
                          They didn't credit him in IMDB http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0812084/

David Lovgren bio
                          http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0522704/

she's just *too* good.
                          She is

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy O'NeiLL View Post
                            I can't think of many bad episodes with Vala... I often watch scenes with her over again because they, nay, she's just *too* good.
                            Indeed

Originally posted by Ozzy O'NeiLL View Post
                            And I think my sig. says enough, doesn't it?
                            It does
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I've rarely loved a new character (= introduced much later in the series) on the spot as I did with Vala. When I first found out she would get a lot of screentime in season 9 & 10 I was burning with anticipation. And then I saw all the Vala episodes, and... I fell in love

Isn't she just... everything you'd ever want?

PS: I'm glad you can openly rant about your love for a character or whatnot on this forum if you so desire ^^
                              => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

I love your siggy, Ozzy!

That guy checking out Vala's bum...was that in Bounty? Did he have a name or was he an extra?

Comment

Working...
                                X