Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    A couple of closeups...

Is it just me, or does it look like they have manicures out in the far reaches of the Galaxy?
    Not just manicures.

From http://cartoons.ashtonpress.net/startoons.htm

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        Where is all my post!!!
        Are some missing in here?

Comment

Are some missing in here?
          I post them in D/V thread...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            I post them in D/V thread...lol!
            Ah...well...if they involved the nastiness that Madeline deleted, perhaps the pro and con both got the axe.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                I also think that Cam is similiar to Crichton! Can't do anything against this feeling!!
                See, I don't think they're alike all that much. Yeah, there are some similiarities but for the most part, they come across very different to me. Just how I feel about one character contrasts the other: I LOVED Crichton (probably my favorite TV character) but I could take or leave Mitchell. I can't put my finger on why they seem so different to me....but they just do.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have to keep double checking to be sure I post the right pics in the right place.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Grr...

Oops...think I strained something.

Comment

Yeah, that's one of the hazards of GRRR-ing.

Great caps, Addy. Thank you.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                            Yeah, that's one of the hazards of GRRR-ing.

Great caps, Addy. Thank you.

A.
                            You're welcome. Last one for today...have a great weekend, everyone!

Comment

Hi there! Just delurking again to say thank you for the warm welcome.
                              I'm more of a SGA fan these days even though I still watch SG:1.

I didn't realise CB was so tall. I'm about 165cm but I was wearing heels that day and I just compared myself to her(?) as she walked past a few metres away. I don't really follow Vala although I really like her sassiness since I already follow a not-so-popular character in SGA. (See sig). It's hard enough at times defending my favourite character from some of the bashing that occurs without adding another character who gets blamed for everything as well. I know Vala gets an unjustified bum rap at times (especially for the demise of SG:1...as if!) and it's totally unfair as I see her adding a playfulness to a show which has lacked a certain happy-go-lucky irrelevance since Jack left.

For those who know more about CB does it help if I said her husband was in his mid 30s and bald? Sorry I couldn't really say 100% that it was her. Will 95% do?

Have fun!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Hey Ronnikins!

We don't know anything about Claudia's husband (other than his name being Jamie) and we probably never will. She's very adamant about keeping her private life private - understandably so.

A.

P.S.: I like Weir.

Comment

Working...
                                X