Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! I recognise some names here. *Waves*

Just delurking to say I was the one who spotted her at Sydney International Airport. At least I think it was her.

I was waiting with people checking into Business Class at Qantas and was just casually admiring this woman's thick black hair which tapered to a "V" half way down her back. *jealouses* She was at another counter with her husband and a baby about one or one and a half years old in a stroller. She walked past me and I saw her in profile. Despite her sunglasses, my first thought was "OMG! That's Vala!". BTW, the flight was to Los Angeles and this happened on Monday.
    She was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans and about 165cm tall with alabaster skin? Not 100% sure it was her but I squeed internally anyway.

Now I must dash to work. Bye!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Thanks for the info Ronnikins.

Comment

Well, apart from the height (Claudia's 1,75 m, if I'm correct) it fits. Lucky you, if it really was her!

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thanks Ronnikins

I greened you

Comment

About the episode...It was just OK for me. Vala was great as the rest of the cast.
            Still don't like Cam *sigh*

That's all. Pls don't hit me
            Last edited by valaCB; 11 January 2007, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
              About the episode...It was just OK for me. Vala was great as the rest of the cast.
              Stil don't like Cam *sigh*

Ha, I won't hit you. I'm not a huge fan of Cam either but he has his moments...
              Spoiler:
              He may have been harsh with Vala but I think she needed to hear it, to understand it. Plus, he did seem to show concern for her...and anyone who cares about Vala and tries to comfort her when she's in pain is ok with me

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Still don't like Cam *sigh*

I won't hit you. My hubs doesn't like Vala and I don't hit him. I just watch alone.

Sorry it took so long...I had a lot of dress blues and scruff distracting me prior to her arrival.

Comment

Comment

one more for the men...

Tough to get that one, they flashed it very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Ha, I won't hit you. I'm not a huge fan of Cam either but he has his moments...
                      Spoiler:
                      He may have been harsh with Vala but I think she needed to hear it, to understand it. Plus, he did seem to show concern for her...and anyone who cares about Vala and tries to comfort her when she's in pain is ok with me

-Stef
                      Yeah, he was great in that part but overall i feel like everything he does is forced... Never mind! Let's talk about others things

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          I won't hit you. My hubs doesn't like Vala and I don't hit him. I just watch alone.

Say hi to him

Comment

I really like her facial expression in that second one.

Comment

Say hi to him
                              Will do.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X