X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
    You just have to read THIS!
    I don't understand what he means with that:
    Please don't take my pictures, as I am personally sharing them. I wouldn't like them passed around without credit.
    can we use this picture with Claudia/vala or not?.
    Anyway, I think this guy is very very lucky.
    OMG...he spent an hour discussing the Oz references in the show with Claudia Black!!!. I would like to have an hour to talk with her too!!!.
    Last edited by Runciter; 21 December 2006, 03:56 PM.

Comment

You just have to read THIS!
      Okay, OMG I litrally screamed! Claudia likes Wicked!!! *screams* YAY! Thanks so much for the link!
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
        I don't understand what he means with that:

can we use this picture with Claudia/vala or not?.
        Anyway, I think this guy is very very lucky.
        OMG...he spent an hour discussing the Oz references in the show with Claudia Black!!!. I would like to have an hour to talk with her too!!!.
        Well, don't put them up on websites or repost them without asking her first. Or at least giving her proper credit. She took them after all.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

10 Qs with Claudia Black.
          It's very old but cute to read http://movies.ign.com/articles/356/356636p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            10 Qs with Claudia Black.
            It's very old but cute to read http://movies.ign.com/articles/356/356636p1.html
            Claudia has a very good taste to select movies, look at these ones...E.T., Pulp Fiction, Matrix, Blade Runner, and Life of Brian. 3 scifi, 1 comedy and well, this great Tarantino's masterpiece called Pulp Fiction.
            Can you imagine Claudia singing this one?..."always look on the bright side of life..."

OMG...She loves Dr. Who!!!, it's one of the best UK scifi tv shows. I think she is going to cry if she watches 2005 Dr. Who version. It's a very beautiful drama.
            Last edited by Runciter; 22 December 2006, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
              Okay, OMG I litrally screamed! Claudia likes Wicked!!! *screams* YAY! Thanks so much for the link!
              You're welcome I'm checking the Wicked website now and listening to the pieces of music from it. Sounds great!
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                  Doctor Bettina Fairchild definitely deserves her own show!!!

Comment

You're welcome I'm checking the Wicked website now and listening to the pieces of music from it. Sounds great!
                    I've read the book and seen the musical. I own the soundtrack. It's an AWESOME show! No wonder Claudia likes it.

btw US fans - looks like SciLie might be running PK Wars during their Christmas movie marathon. I saw ads for it earlier today. I'd check with SciLie's schedule to be sure.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Omg! From what I've seen it is great! I have the CD and I'm reading the Novel, but what I've heard of the show's story it's quite different, but in a good way. The CD doesn't leave my player... or my mp3 player
                      Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      I've read the book and seen the musical. I own the soundtrack. It's an AWESOME show! No wonder Claudia likes it.

btw US fans - looks like SciLie might be running PK Wars during their Christmas movie marathon. I saw ads for it earlier today. I'd check with SciLie's schedule to be sure.
                      I wish I could have seen it... Sometimes it sucks being here in lil ole NZ.

Yay for the PK wars

(The first 2 are PK wars... I need more caps...)
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Omg! From what I've seen it is great! I have the CD and I'm reading the Novel, but what I've heard of the show's story it's quite different, but in a good way. The CD doesn't leave my player... or my mp3 player

Yay for the PK wars

Spoiler:
                        I really have to find some time to make PKW screencaps from my DVD

Comment

Yay for the PK wars

Maybe this'll help tide you over:

Crash Debris Farscape Screencaps

Neural Cluster PKW Capture Gallery

The John & Aeryn Site PKW part 1 images
                          The John & Aeryn Site PKW part 2 images

A.

Comment

Wow! Thanks!

I'm going to have lots of time over Christmas to spend on capping
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, she dose love 'Wicked'
                              http://www.wicked.com/

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                                Yeah, she dose love 'Wicked'
                                http://www.wicked.com/
                                omg... *mouth waters* They look so good!

This would be a Pic!Spam bump Some PK wars, then my 2 favs

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X