• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      I'm refering more to the middle phase of her Hollywood career. You might call it the "Cruise-curse".

Nicole Kidman - her talent was noted, but she was mainly seen as Cruise's wife. Now she's one of the most talented and courageous actresses of this generation.

Penelope Cruz - back to being a celebrated actress and shining in her roles.

Katie Holmes - up and coming, critically acclaimed actress. Now....

A.
      I think she made 'Sahara' when she was still married to Tom... and 'Sahara' is a typical Hollywood movie

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
      Perhaps we should start a campaign "Claudia Black in Almodovar's next movie"?
      It's a great idea but what if Claudia don't want to do his movies...

Comment

A really good Vala vid http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscr...ohn%20&%20Vala!!!
        (even if it with Shepp)

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          I think she made 'Sahara' when she was still married to Tom... and 'Sahara' is a typical Hollywood movie
          'Sahara' came out in 2005. She seperated from Little Tom at the beginning of 2004.

YOU WILL........

Actually, nothing will happen.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            'Sahara' came out in 2005. She seperated from Little Tom at the beginning of 2004.
            OK!

YOU WILL........

Actually, nothing will happen.

A.
            Thank god nothing will happen

Comment

Uh, if you're talking about Penelope, she was NEVER married to Tom. She and he dated I think, but never married.

If we're talking Tom Cruise...I hope Claudia stays the frell away from that man. He's insane! But if you're referring to the director of "Sahara" (I still need to see that movie) then I'd be cool with that. I've heard great things about "Sahara".
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Uh, if you're talking about Penelope, she was NEVER married to Tom. She and he dated I think, but never married.
                Don't know about this couple that much.

If we're talking Tom Cruise...I hope Claudia stays the frell away from that man. He's insane! But if you're referring to the director of "Sahara" (I still need to see that movie) then I'd be cool with that. I've heard great things about "Sahara".
                No. I'm talking about Claudia doing Almodovar's movie.

and about the new series, don't forget that people hate Vala (some ) so it will be more healthy to see Claudia in other projects... It's really exhaust to hear the hate over and over

Comment

I have never seen any of the movies you are talking about right now! Penelope Cruz isn't my fav actress!

and about the new series, don't forget that people hate Vala (some ) so it will be more healthy to see Claudia in other projects... It's really exhaust to hear the hate over and over
                  I think if the new series will be about Vala & Daniel than there will be many people complaining about it! Maybe it's better to make something new and let the story end in the 2 movies!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                      I have never seen any of the movies you are talking about right now! Penelope Cruz isn't my fav actress!
                      Never seen ANY Pedro Almodovar's movie? He's brilliant director and it would be really, really great to see Claudia working with him. Watch "All about my mother", "Kika", "Live flesh", "Talk to her" or "The flower of my secret", really great movies. I haven't seen "Volver" yet, perhaps I'll go to the cinema to see it at Christmas

Comment

Never seen ANY Pedro Almodovar's movie? He's brilliant director and it would be really, really great to see Claudia working with him. Watch "All about my mother", "Kika", "Live flesh", "Talk to her" or "The flower of my secret", really great movies. I haven't seen "Volver" yet, perhaps I'll go to the cinema to see it at Christmas
                        Pedro is one of the best Spanish directors, he has a lot of international success with his movies and a lot of awards too. He has two Oscars in his pocket (one for "Talk To Her" original screenplay and other in Best Foreign Language Film for "All About My Mother") and this year he probably will get another nomination in "Best Foreign Language Film" for "Volver".
                        But Pedro is very special, he likes to work exclusively with his friends and the actors and actresses that he loves. It would be very difficult to see an australian actress in his next movie, but who knows, maybe if Pedro could know Claudia Black in a private work meeting.
                        Last edited by Runciter; 17 December 2006, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                          It would be very difficult to see an australian actress in his next movie, but who knows, maybe if Pedro could know Claudia Black in a private work meeting.
                          The adventures of Australian journalist in Madrid or anywhere else in Spain would be really great idea for his next movie

Comment

The adventures of Australian journalist in Madrid or anywhere else in Spain would be really great idea for his next movie
                            That's actually a very good idea for a script!
                            "Lost in Translation" comes to mind there. Of course, the style and feel would and should be completely different.

A.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X