• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      Not. So. Tight. Can't. Breathe.

I've always found that paracetamol helps a lot with the kind of headache a cold gives you - if you want to take something. Not sure what the brand names in Germany are. Maybe you know MexaVit and of course a Paracetamol generica. Aspirin works, too.
      Sage candies help too, of course.
      We have also Paracetamol but I take Dolomin! My headache is almost gone ! I will have a nice sleep (after using Wick VapoRub ointment)

I do think though, that "Deutschland: Ein Sommermärchen" on ARD might have been quite a competition for both shows.

A.
      Could be! Didn't know that ARD aired it! Let's see what the ratings will be next week! There will be two eps (Babylon and Prototype)!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        We have also Paracetamol but I take Dolomin! My headache is almost gone ! I will have a nice sleep (after using Wick VapoRub ointment)
        I love that stuff! WVR meine ich natürlich.
        Sleep tight and get better!

Could be! Didn't know that ARD aired it! Let's see what the ratings will be next week! There will be two eps (Babylon and Prototype)!
        The internet can be a very useful tool.....sometimes.

http://www.tvinfo.de/

A.

Comment

Found another Claudia site in Spanish
          http://usuarios.lycos.es/claudiablack/indice.htm

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            I've got this one bookmarked. It has some good pics, but I tend to avoid it as for some reason, despite a pop-up blocker, lycos manages to burry my PC in pop-ups.

A.

Comment

I know the site and the webmaster. It's a lycos site you know, it's a free host and it has a lot of site publicity that kills the navigate experience on it. I really don't like this kind of free sites with pop-ups, etc. I made my professional spanish website because all the spanish sites were like this free, simple and they also were hosted with awful publicity and design. I thought we needed a better website for Claudia.
              Last edited by Runciter; 09 December 2006, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Hello there valaCB, Aeryn/Vala,and Farscapefan*waves*

PS, hope your feeling better Aeryn/Vala
                sigpic

Comment

I've got this one bookmarked. It has some good pics, but I tend to avoid it as for some reason, despite a pop-up blocker, lycos manages to burry my PC in pop-ups.

A.
                  Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                  I know the site and the webmaster. It's a lycos site you know, it's a free host and it has a lot of site publicity that kills the navigate experience on it. I really don't like this kind of free sites with pop-ups, etc. I made my professional spanish website because all the spanish sites were like this free, simple and they also were hosted with awful publicity and design. I thought we needed a better website for Claudia.
                  No pop ups! I'm using "Crazy Browser' maybe it blocks the pop ups.

Comment

No pop ups! I'm using "Crazy Browser' maybe it blocks the pop ups.
                    Well pop-ups and other things, of course the latest browsers version can block this kind of things, Opera, Firefox, etc but for example if I use Opera a Lycos banner appears just over the graphics and menus and I don't see anything until this one disappears a few seconds later.

Comment

Well pop-ups and other things, of course the latest browsers version can block this kind of things, Opera, Firefox, etc but for example if I use Opera a Lycos banner appears just over the graphics and menus and I don't see anything until this one disappears a few seconds later.
                      Try 'Crazy browser' It's a really goos browser http://www.crazybrowser.com/beta.htm

Comment

Sure, I have a lot of Browsers to use because I need them all to design webs but sometimes free hosting sites are using code like javascript, dhtml, etc, for their banners, and this code is read by different ways. They don't spend enough time to optimize this, especially if you're using one of the best Internet Browsers. It's free and they don't care.
                        "Crazy" is a good Browser, but it's not great, I mean, it use the core of IE6 but it doesn't use a feed reader, it doesn't support torrents or irc. From my point of view IE7, Opera and Firefox are the best Internet Browsers for Windows right now.
                        If I have to choose one of them I would select Opera (the option to donwload torrents are very very useful). It has it all.

Comment

Sure, I have a lot of Browsers to use because I need them all to design webs but sometimes free hosting sites are using code like javascript, dhtml, etc, for their banners, and this code is read by different ways. They don't spend enough time to optimize this, especially if you're using one of the best Internet Browsers. It's free and they don't care.
                          "Crazy" is a good Browser, but it's not great, I mean, it use the core of IE6 but it doesn't use a feed reader, it doesn't support torrents or irc. From my point of view IE7, Opera and Firefox are the best Internet Browsers for Windows right now.
                          If I have to choose one of them I would select Opera (the option to donwload torrents are very very useful). It has it all.
                          What is a feed reader and torrents? Im not using irc, so i'm all good

Comment

What is a feed reader and torrents? Im not using irc, so i'm all good
                            Mmm I try to explain this, feed reader is a new techonology, you can see it in many sites like this forum if you use a supported browser. You can know when a site is updated everytime everywhere. It's quite similar like the news reader. Take a look here: Feeds on Wikipedia

There are two kind of p2p programs to donwload files with two different kind of protocols, elinks and torrents, elinks are used by Emule and torrents are used by Bitlord and others. Opera has support to donwload these files. Take a look here: BitTorrent on Wikipedia

Comment

Mmm I try to explain this, feed reader is a new techonology, you can see it in many sites like this forum if you use a supported browser. You can know when a site is updated everytime everywhere. It's quite similar like the news reader. Take a look here: Feeds on Wikipedia

There are two kind of p2p programs to donwload files with two different kind of protocols, elinks and torrents, elinks are used by Emule and torrents are used by Bitlord and others. Opera has support to donwload these files. Take a look here: BitTorrent on Wikipedia
                              Thanks.
                              And Doh! I know what is a torrents I use it for Stargate episodes

Comment

I love that stuff! WVR meine ich natürlich.
                                Sleep tight and get better!
                                Like that, too! I had a good sleep Thanks

Originally posted by travis View Post
                                Hello there valaCB, Aeryn/Vala,and Farscapefan*waves*

PS, hope your feeling better Aeryn/Vala
                                Thanks! No headache anymore but I still have to cough!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X