No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In England, the public places ban comes into effect July, 07. Can't wait! There's some really inconsiderate smokers about, which is a shame bc not all smokers are like that.

Great pic! Looks like one of those old detective movies. Think she'd fit in well with Teal'C P.I.

Comment

I haven't uploaded pics from City Life in my web because the quality wasn't good enough. But these captures in black and white are much better than the other ones in color. Can I upload them in CBO.com?.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
        I haven't uploaded pics from City Life in my web because the quality wasn't good enough. But these captures in black and white are much better than the other ones in color. Can I upload them in CBO.com?.
        PMed you

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
          Was that the film noir episode of City Life?
          A.
          Sort of. This episode started with her friends watching "Chinatown", and her dragging them out of home to her new place of work - her own barrister's chambers.

The episode is basically about her organizing the office, her first clients and when she's alone in her office there're this "Chinatown" style flashbacks, really funny
          Last edited by Farscapefan; 02 December 2006, 09:44 AM.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Who of you purchased Stargate Magazine #13 issue (DH/AT on the cover)? I didn't buy it (no money, plus too much Atlantis stuff for my taste), but there's really nice team pic and short article about the cancellation and also Claudia (among the other regular cast members) is talking about 10 years of SG-1. Can anybody scan it and post it somewhere?

Comment

@valaCB and FF
              Is there a chance that I can get some City Life caps for CBP.com, too??
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                @valaCB and FF
                Is there a chance that I can get some City Life caps for CBP.com, too??
                valaCB got DVDs with City Life eps and screencaps from me, so actualy I'm the only person to be asked about it

You can take CL screencaps (majority of them is in page 2 and 3) from HERE, I'll add some more soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                  valaCB got DVDs with City Life eps and screencaps from me, so actualy I'm the only person to be asked about it

You can take CL screencaps (majority of them is in page 2 and 3) from HERE, I'll add some more soon.
                  Thanks *hug*! Which name shall I take to credit?? Your name at CBP.com?
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks *hug*! Which name shall I take to credit?? Your name at CBP.com?
                    Yes.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASHnmug8sQ

I hope you'll be able to catch the original English dialogues under Polish voice-over. It's one of these black/white flashbacks from City Life ep. 11

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASHnmug8sQ

I hope you'll be able to catch the original English dialogues under Polish voice-over. It's one of these black/white flashbacks from City Life ep. 11
                        The voice-over is really disturbing! And you have that all the time at every non-Polish TV show?? I can't remember this scene. Maybe I missed it when it was aired in Germany!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

The voice-over is really disturbing! And you have that all the time at every non-Polish TV show??
                          Almost all the time, but it depends on the channel and whether you're receiving them via cable or via satellite dish (digital platforms). When I'm watching Canal+ there's option of choosing the language (Polish voice-over or original) and adding Polish subtitles to it when you're choosing the original language version. HBO and Hallmark also offer choice of language version, but they don't offer subtitles like Canal+

Comment

paparazzo(sp)
                            http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=195716419

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                              Yay! Lucky girl! Thanks for link

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                                If this is true and she didn't mistake her with someone else......Lucky girl!! Thanks for the link
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X