Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
    Again completely OT, but I really want to share this with you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE_PFpWPQ5Y - this little Polish drummer is only 4 YEARS OLD!!! His parents are both musicians - mother sings and father plays bass.
    Really gifted, thanks for sharing

SallyLizzie, one of my favorite line and i really LOVE seeing Claudia in that scene, she is doing it so perfect - "Shooting Makes Me Feel Better"

and the scene you mantion is pworful!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
      SallyLizzie, one of my favorite line and i really LOVE seeing Claudia in that scene, she is doing it so perfect - "Shooting Makes Me Feel Better"
      Hee, I can get down with that. I guess it would be a great stress reliever.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
        Great pic. I love towards the end of PKW (not sure if this needs tags so just incase...)
        Spoiler:
        where they're trying to escape and Aeryn has the baby strapped to her and a gun in the other hand. Something really cool about that. Maybe the situation makes it seem that more protective. Very powerful image.
        For size:

Spoiler:

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

YAY! Thanks, VM! That's one mama you don't want to mess with.

Comment

Comment

Does anyone know how can I talk with Brent Barrett?, he is the webmaster of johnaeryn.com. I would like to ask him permission to upload one of his videos of Claudia because I would like to do an article about "A Twist In The Tale". So I need one of these videos to host it in my server with streaming flash technology.
              I think someone has uploaded two of these clips in Claudia Black Portal too with a comment about the owner in the text. Can I do the same thing in CBO.com?. Did you ask him permission to do that?.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                  Does anyone know how can I talk with Brent Barrett?, he is the webmaster of johnaeryn.com. I would like to ask him permission to upload one of his videos of Claudia because I would like to do an article about "A Twist In The Tale". So I need one of these videos to host it in my server with streaming flash technology.
                  I think someone has uploaded two of these clips in Claudia Black Portal too with a comment about the owner in the text. Can I do the same thing in CBO.com?. Did you ask him permission to do that?.
                  You can find and PM Brent Barrett at Terra Firma board.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

My suggestion would be to contact him through his website: http://brent.wirehedmag.com/

Or just go to Terra Firma as stated above.

Comment

maybe you can try to email him on his site... if there's anything mentioned about contacting the webmaster....

http://www.johnaeryn.com/about.html

maybe that helps....... some
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the Ben/Claud pic you post Addy

Comment

Ok, thanks, I have sent him a message. Now I have to wait.

Comment

Poor Gilles at The SciFi Worlds is still not able to contact Claudia about her coming to the forum to answer our questions (Stargate on-set publicist in Vancouver is not answering his phone calls, Claud's agent in Australia is not answering his e-mails...)
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                              Love the Ben/Claud pic you post Addy

Thanks. I snurched it from the BB Thread and tweaked it a little, with permission, of course.

Those gals are some of the sweetest, most sharing gals I've ever known.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Thanks. I snurched it from the BB Thread and tweaked it a little, with permission, of course.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap22a.jpg
                                Those gals are some of the sweetest, most sharing gals I've ever known.
                                We do?

Comment

Working...
                                X