I know she did:

1999 Comic Con, San Diego

2000 Farscape Convention, Burbank

Karlsweb Convention Report

Creation Entertainment

2001 Convention, New York City

Pictures from BritAngie's Ben Browder Corner

2001 Farscape Convention, Burbank

She took the stage on her own and for the live commentary for "Green Eyed Monster" with Lani Tupu, Tony Tilse, Ben Browder, David Kemper
    Snurcher's Guide Day 3
    Pics from Crichtonisms.com

2002 Farscape Convention, Burbank

Snurcher's Guide Day 2

2002 Convention, New York

Farscape Canada Convention Report

2002 Armageddon Convention, Auckland

2003 Wolf Events - An Audience with Claudia Black and Wayne Pygram, London

2003 Farscape Convention, Burbank

Snurcher's Guide Day 2

2004 Farscape Convention, Burbank

Pictures from Neural Cluster

2004 Comic Con, San Diego

Pictures from Neural Cluster

Knock yourself out at Farscape World.

There's tons more over the net, of course.

A.
    Can't green you. impressive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
      Can't green you. impressive!!!
      Thanks.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
        Thanks.

A.

ValaM - I just HAD to snurch that pic. I feel a new Aeryn Av coming on for me at other boards I frequent. Thanks!
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hi guys hope you are all well , my god it feels like eons since I've been here LOL.
          Been on tour for work so have been way to busy.
          Geez there so many post and pics to go through when i have the chance but have sift through some and notice some really nice cool pics and some new Claudia fans ( hello to the newbies )
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
            Hi guys hope you are all well , my god it feels like eons since I've been here LOL.
            Been on tour for work so have been way to busy.
            Geez there so many post and pics to go through when i have the chance but have sift through some and notice some really nice cool pics and some new Claudia fans ( hello to the newbies )
            Hello travis!

It's great to see you again.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

look at what Cliff Simon said about Claudia during an interview with gateworld!!!!!

What surprised me most about "Insiders" was Baal's relationship with Quetesh. Now [I] should've seen that coming, but I didn't. Was it fun to work with Claudia like that?

CS: Yeah, it was great. Claudia and I get on very, very well. Also because she's Australian she knows South Africans as well, very well. She puts on an amazing South African accent that you wouldn't even know she's not South African. So whenever I was with her she'd speak to me like she was the South African girl. So it was very funny. We got on very, very well. She's a great girl. I was happy that it happened. When I read the script I was like, "Yeah, that's great," because I saw Baal and Vala getting together. And they also look like they could be the same race. They look similar. She looks like the female version of Baal.

I so love Claudia and apparently so does everyone that has worked with her!!!! However......Baal needs to keep his hands to himself, Vala is Daniels girl!!!!!! LOL
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
                look at what Cliff Simon said about Claudia during an interview with gateworld!!!!!

What surprised me most about "Insiders" was Baal's relationship with Quetesh. Now [I] should've seen that coming, but I didn't. Was it fun to work with Claudia like that?

CS: Yeah, it was great. Claudia and I get on very, very well. Also because she's Australian she knows South Africans as well, very well. She puts on an amazing South African accent that you wouldn't even know she's not South African. So whenever I was with her she'd speak to me like she was the South African girl. So it was very funny. We got on very, very well. She's a great girl. I was happy that it happened. When I read the script I was like, "Yeah, that's great," because I saw Baal and Vala getting together. And they also look like they could be the same race. They look similar. She looks like the female version of Baal.

I so love Claudia and apparently so does everyone that has worked with her!!!! However......Baal needs to keep his hands to himself, Vala is Daniels girl!!!!!! LOL
                About the accent

Vala has something that can match to Baal (She can match to anyone i think...)

Hi Travis, great to see you again

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                  About the accent

Vala has something that can match to Ball (She can match to anyone i think...)

Hi Travis, great to see you again

Must Agree, Vala sparks with anyone and everyone! However I believe that the sparks are ten times as much with Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks. That ship just fills the show for me!!!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Must Agree, Vala sparks with anyone and everyone! However I believe that the sparks are ten times as much with Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks. That ship just fills the show for me!!!

Thay are fantastic great together

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

AQOVC: Is it true? Tomorrow is Thanksgiving?
                      AQOECC: Yep.
                      AQOVC: And there are multiple courses?
                      AQOECC: Sure are...Detroit, Dallas, and then Kansas City.
                      AQOVC: We have to travel to eat the different courses?
                      AQOECC: Eat? Oh, no...I'm talkin' about the football games.

Comment

Yay! I really love Cliff Simon for saying this about Claudia!
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Congrats on 2,100 posts, Farscapefan!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Congrats on 2,100 posts, Farscapefan!

Thank you!
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

This man deserves a hug for his statement!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                                This man deserves a hug for his statement!
                                You should see his vid interview also. They show some Vala/Baal scenes.
                                Love his voice!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X